Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why he just go renewed for 3 years.
Can't be performance or results based so who knows. But this is why I don't mind if Brisbane2 happens anymore, it is probably the one thing that might get rid of the complacency at this point.

What the ****, man.. You know we are supporting a sport team right? This isn't Telstra or some company where we don't have a vested interest in who comes and goes at the club. Should we just no longer care about player movements or which players don't want to be here anymore?

Close the thread, guys. Player movement rumours and discussion is none of our business.
Scrap the tipping comp too, just disgusting speculation and none of anybody's business.

Not really the Broncos' fault, he gets voted in by the shareholders aka News Ltd.

Still club related. We love shooting ourselves or getting someone else to shoot us in the head and foot.

Cronulla, Dragons and us seem the be the 3 clubs looking for Hynes but interestingly enough, he is waiting for something

Maybe he is waiting to see what we can offer him once we offload Lodge?

I can't imagine that Cronulla and the Dragons haven't yet put forward something to Hynes, the Dragons especially who are willing to let their current fullback go to the open market

Cronulla, Dragons and us seem the be the 3 clubs looking for Hynes but interestingly enough, he is waiting for something

Maybe he is waiting to see what we can offer him once we offload Lodge?

I can't imagine that Cronulla and the Dragons haven't yet put forward something to Hynes, the Dragons especially who are willing to let their current fullback go to the open market
I think he knows he has 4 more games starting at fullback + origins to push his price up. His stock has risen every game he’s played. Add to that dragons now seem like a real option and he can start letting clubs try to outbid each other. It’s smart, has he signed with someone weeks ago he probably misses out on about 100-200k per season.

or he’s already signed somewhere and is playing coy.

“Dave will bring in some structure in relation to that. Under a new coach and CEO, we are reviewing all parts of our model. It doesn’t mean things are broken but it doesn’t mean things can’t be continuously improved and that’s what we’re all about.”

McHunt
Matt Tripp has been triggered.

I get the feeling Hynes has signed and will inform Storm teammates following our game this Thursday. Or he's signing while he's up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.