Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok take Gagai take Capewell to play centre or any backs who just know how to tackle and defend in line, that's all the Broncos need.
Glad to hear you had something better to do than watch origin on Wednesday night

Against the cream of the league it's a little bit different.
Copley tackles like a dead horse even when he faces rookies.

Against the cream of the league it's a little bit different.
Copley tackles like a dead horse even when he faces rookies.
Copley had some big tackles, but was unfortunately a speed bump on most occasions.

So looks like we need:

A fullback
A hooker
A prop
A second-rower
Solid first graders

There is a very strong basis in this squad in most positions except the spine but more important than all of these, we need a coach who has a clue what he is doing. I'm thinking nothing will change the way Kevvie is going.

I wonder if Reynolds is checking if there is any possible way to get out of his contract.

So looks like we need:

A fullback
A hooker
A prop
A second-rower
Solid first graders

There is a very strong basis in this squad in most positions except the spine but more important than all of these, we need a coach who has a clue what he is doing. I'm thinking nothing will change the way Kevvie is going.

I wonder if Reynolds is checking if there is any possible way to get out of his contract.
Squad for next year:

1..?
2. Cobbo
3. Farnsworth
4. ?
5. ?
6. Staggs
7. Reynolds
8. ?
9. ?
10. Haas
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

I can’t think of anyone else worth being guaranteed a spot (at this stage).

Squad for next year:

1..?
2. Cobbo
3. Farnsworth
4. ?
5. ?
6. Staggs
7. Reynolds
8. ?
9. ?
10. Haas
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

Probably Carrigan, Robati as well. Everyone else, who knows. I wouldn't mind losing Lodge and TPJ to be honest if it helped balance out the squad better.

Probably Carrigan, Robati as well. Everyone else, who knows. I wouldn't mind losing Lodge and TPJ to be honest if it helped balance out the squad better.
Yep. Carrigan obviously, but whether as a prop, lock or bench option I’m not sure.

Tesi Niu done some work in the weight room. Still, hope the Broncs don't fall for that one hit wonder and just hand him an extension. Still not sold on Tesi.
He screams kid who was a star at school because he’s athletic as **** but lacks serious game smarts for the nrl. Basically how we’ve been recruiting players for the last 5 years

Squad for next year:

1..?
2. Cobbo
3. Farnsworth
4. ?
5. ?
6. Staggs
7. Reynolds
8. ?
9. ?
10. Haas
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

Farnworth in 1, Lee-Gagai in center, Pereira or Niu or Mead on the wing.
Turpin, Carrigan, Robati-Capewell ( or Riki, Su'a ) and TPJ.
It will enough to aim a spot in the 8.

Farnworth in 1, Lee-Gagai in center, Pereira or Niu or Mead on the wing.
Turpin, Carrigan, Robati-Capewell ( or Riki, Su'a ) and TPJ.
It will enough to aim a spot in the 8.
Turpin really? Why? Paix showed more in 20 minutes than Turpin has all season.

Who is the defence coach ? Matterson or Cartwright ?

Turpin really? Why? Paix showed more in 20 minutes than Turpin has all season.
Without him we loose by 40. He's one of the few able to make a legs tackle.

And i also loved the initiatives Paix took tonight.

The pair Turpin/Paix is enough to come back to the play-off, we dont gonna get the title next year. So IMO we need to focus our efforts on basics and especially the defense. Reynolds also gonna bring some creativity and organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.