Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hodgson makes far too much sense for it to actual happen.

To be fair, Donuts and Kevvie have managed to land Reynolds and Lee, both really astute signings. I'm not totally discounting us bringing in both Hodgson and Su'A on good deals.

To be fair, Donuts and Kevvie have managed to land Reynolds and Lee, both really astute signings. I'm not totally discounting us bringing in both Hodgson and Su'A on good deals.
That’s fair, fingers crossed it keeps going.

Watch Ricky Stuart dig his heels in to prove a point though. I really get the sense he's about to do a PAul Green and just hang on to a few too many guys from 2019 for just a little too long.

I heard Lodge is apparently on his way to the Warriors? Where did that come from?

So how do you expect players to give their all every week when our best performers get dropped, shopped around and get told to look elsewhere? But a guy who has actually signed to leave and is low on form, gets selected every week?

So if TPJ and Lodge are going, who on earth is coming? Is Su'A on a $2 million a year deal?

anyone whos watched the broncos recent seasons and grieving over the loss of anyone not named Haas needs a reality check.
Problem is who replaces lodge and tpj? Our forwards are going to be shit next season if no one is coming. Good god don’t tell me Alex glen is staying on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.