Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone that is going to be quite upset with you that you didn't highlight Kennedy...

Reed Mahoney I think is on record saying that he hates the Broncos. It was drilled into him as a youngster by his dad so **** that guy.
Lol @ both paragraphs!

For the right price I'd have double Lee's.

Why not? We can continue having Origin wingers playing in reserve grade.

I know someone that is going to be quite upset with you that you didn't highlight Kennedy...

Reed Mahoney I think is on record saying that he hates the Broncos. It was drilled into him as a youngster by his dad so **** that guy.
I think all players are replaceable but why the **** wouldn't we keep a frontrower that does everything asked of him AND doesn't cost as much as a backup winger?

hey He might have got his 600k asking price.

I think Hammer should be our target because out of him, Niu and Cobbo, you’d think one will turn out a gun and we know both Hammer and Cobbo can play wing and all three can play centre.
Would honestly love hamiso at the club the kids got so much talent and seems like he's a real good person (not a dickhead)
Only problem i see with the hammer is from interviews I've seen looks as though he's a shy quiet kid so taking him away from north Queensland from his family would be hard

Some of you blokes are on the good shit

Edrick Lee? yeah, nah.. he's one of those blokes who is a great athlete but is shit at footy, I know he played Origin but I would describe that edge of Brenko Lee and Edrick Lee to be probably the worst in the history of the QLD state of origin team. Just look at the try they each played a part in ffs, they tried their best to fk it up

Some of you blokes are on the good shit

Edrick Lee? yeah, nah.. he's one of those blokes who is a great athlete but is shit at footy, I know he played Origin but I would describe that edge of Brenko Lee and Edrick Lee to be probably the worst in the history of the QLD state of origin team. Just look at the try they each played a part in ffs, they tried their best to fk it up

You still need ready to go players as part of your squad but not necessarily your first 17.

can’t wait to read the opinions of the team’s fans if it’s true. I’ve got either bulldogs or Souths with dragons as the dark horse.

Fox Sports reporting that we have started negotiations on an extension for Albert Kelly.

I'm fine with that. Piss Croft & Milford off.

Halfback - Reynolds / Gamble
Five-Eighth - Staggs / Kelly

Happy with that as halves depth heading in to the season. Good mixture of experience and youthful exuberance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Alec
  • NSW stables
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.