Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a great pub quiz question 10 years from now;

Question; when was the last time the Brisbane Broncos had 1 representative in a Origin game and they wore a NSW jersey?

Answer; Game 3 2020

We need Bennett back. Look at how these guys respond to him. What a fucking bullshit decision that was. Half of the QLD team would come play for him for a handshake and a meat pie after this.
Agree!

We need Bennett back. Look at how these guys respond to him. What a fucking bullshit decision that was. Half of the QLD team would come play for him for a handshake and a meat pie after this.

No one other than Seibold and White will argue that wasn't the stupidest decision in the history of rugby league...well V'landys appointment is up there.

No one other than Seibold and White will argue that wasn't the stupidest decision in the history of rugby league...well V'landys appointment is up there.
Theres a few on here who would argue it

Do we still want Corey Allan? Lol
He seemed nervous, had a much better second half except for the sinbinning. Still want him but only because our other options are terrible.

Absolutely, no doubt whatsoever in my mind. I loved what I saw. Yes he dropped it twice but he also never stopped trying and that pass to Holmes who dropped it was an absolute gem, deserved a try.
Yeah I completely agree was at the game and he was impressive... offensively he was outstanding and apart from the 2 silly errors he was the general of our defence created plenty of opportunities and kept running hard

He seemed nervous, had a much better second half except for the sinbinning. Still want him but only because our other options are terrible.
The sin bin was the right decision every day of the week. JAC scores if he doesn’t do what he did. I would much rather take my odds that they won’t give a penalty try in that scenario than giving Josh the chance to take the decision out of the video refs hands.

That split second decision may have won us the series.

I agree regarding grant. We wont get him for next year but i would let his people know that we will be making a BIG play for him when his storm contract expires. Use milfords money and what ever.

Allan was clearly nervous but settled. I would be happy with corey allan or drinkwater for fullback.

Capewell is a yes for me too. I like the cut of his jib. Gets involved with all effort, good defence and solid attack.

QLD defensive structure is what i would like the broncos to adopt, fast line speed with the halves and centres coming up hard on their men and the winger hanging just back from them. This cut off the ball from going wide, as the attacking half would either have to turn the ball back inside, pass a hospital pass to his outside men, kick it (which the winger hanging back could cover) or throw a harbour bridge cut-out pass to the attackinh winger that would risk an intercept (this is similar to melbourne and the roosters defensive structure)

Big game from haas too 35 metres from a starting prop. That is jarrod wallace origin quality there (Sometimes sarcasm does not come across in text, but this clearly is). He needs to get himself sorted in the off season.

Hopefully with Paul White fucking off in 2 months, Dave Donut coming from the Storm understands pride doesn't win premierships and he gets Bennett back as a coaching director / head of football role ASAP. Wayne is a superstar coach, and IMO, the best to ever do it. It's simply bad business to not get him in some capacity. I think Kev would welcome him on board too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.