Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I imagine it? Entirely possible. Good news then. 5 spots available.

Corey Allan, Dane Gagai, Kurt Capewell, John Asiata and Harry Grant obviously.

Who we will sign- David Mead, Dale Copley, Ben Te’o, John Asiata on a massive contract and Isaak Luke.
Copley announced. And it begins

It is slightly concerning tho that if it has taken Joe's money to get Asiata across the line WTF has happened to the dollars from Boyd/Fifita/Bird.
Probably gone into the pockets of the absolute ***** running the club

Did I imagine it? Entirely possible. Good news then. 5 spots available.

Corey Allan, Dane Gagai, Kurt Capewell, John Asiata and Harry Grant obviously.

Who we will sign- David Mead, Dale Copley, Ben Te’o, John Asiata on a massive contract and Isaak Luke.
Aren't Teo and Luke already in the top 30?

If we were not to get allan for full back, i am gathering that mead may be looked at for this position (given that he played a fair bit of it in england) in addition to our other options (nui, isaako). However, what are "people in the know" opinion of edene gebbie? He was released by the rabbits due to covid/getting mitchell. i dont get to watch qld cup
Gebbie is very talented but can be very lazy. He's back with the Hunters for next year. They'll be based in Brisbane for the 2021 season

We still desperately need a long term fullback but of a few signing rumours are true regarding Mead, Asiata, and maybe Chambers we have good competition for backline spots for next season and some experienced NRL players to keep the young guys honest. Possibly move Lodge on and get one more decent mid range second rower with experience and we should be mid table if Kev and his mates show any chops for coaching.

1. ?? (Farnworth/Isaako/Mead)
2. Farnworth/ Isaako / Mead
3. Copley
4. Chambers / Staggs
5. Coates / Kenner
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Carrigan
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Turpin
15. Flegler
16. Oates / Riki
17. Lodge

18. Paix
19. Kennedy
20. Bullimor
21. Niu

our forward depth is a bit worrying without another decent experienced player. Especially if Lodge is gone

Last edited:
Someone’s gone off early with Asiata
EA838E1A 77E8 4E7C 9763 31F0512AD88E

I wouldnt worry mate, you are a top poster here. Sometimes people get told things, then things can just change overnight. Getting offered about $400 or $500k a year extra can have an impact! Its happened to me a couple of times where i've told things to people privately then things change and you end up looking silly!

Wolfie is the Mole confirmed

#thingschangebro

Eh, I’d take the extra 300k per year too and if the broncos felt that hard done by I’d ask them to give me a quote for how much it cost them to bail me out and send them a cheque.
A carton of bintangs and a carton of Marlboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.