Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as I was about to bring up coffee so @Sproj and co. could tell us all about how every single Melbourne cafe that has ever existed or will ever exist makes godly coffees whilst everywhere that is not Melbourne serves dishwater... 😂

Come on bro, this argument has been done before and I am not in that camp.

B. Smith is reportedly wanting a release from the Storm.
SIGN HIM NOW!!!!

B. Smith is reportedly wanting a release from the Storm.
SIGN HIM NOW!!!!

where have you been? that was reported weeks ago

edit: p.s if won't be until 2022 ... and we'd need to give the Storm a player (that they're interested in)

Last edited:

edit: p.s if won't be until 2022 ... and we'd need to give the Storm a player (that they're interested in)

There was an interview that came out on nrl.com about it today, sounds like he is very much gettable for this year.

We should sign him for 2022 to start with then work on getting him here this season.
They can have McCullough or Turpin (or both) in exchange.

We should sign him for 2022 to start with then work on getting him here this season.

they'll laugh in our face if we offer them Macca or even Turps.

besides they're not in the mood to do us any favours.

so far the calibre of player they're demanding is that of Tino or Fotuaika.

He's not off contract until 2023. To sign him for 2022 we'd have to give someone up and considering Melbourne wanted Tino they'd probably want Dearden or something ridiculous off us.

they'll laugh in our face if we offer them Macca or even Turps.

besides they're not in the mood to do us any favours.

so far the calibre of player they're demanding is that of Tino or Fotuaika.
That rules out them taking croft back i suppose

He's not off contract until 2023. To sign him for 2022 we'd have to give someone up and considering Melbourne wanted Tino they'd probably want Dearden or something ridiculous off us.

Thought he was off contract in 2022.
Oh well a deal involving a player swap would be too hard for our recruitment department to handle.
Better forget about it.

Coates or even Staggs would be worth the trade in my opinion.
So it, they are going to leave anyway so we might as well get something for the disloyal bastards.

Thought he was off contract in 2022.
Oh well a deal involving a player swap would be too hard for our recruitment department to handle.
Better forget about it.
Somehow we would end up paying for both players 🤣

Somehow we would end up paying for both players 🤣
Paul White: “So it’s agreed we will give you Coates and you will give us Smith. You will take over Coates contract and we will take over Smiths”.

Matt Tripp: “That’s right we will pay for Smiths contract and you will cover Coates”

Paul White: “No we will pay for Smiths contract!”

Matt Tripp: “fine fine, you will pay for both contracts”

Paul White: “Paul old boy you still got it!”

I suspect if it happens, it will be Smith for Coates.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the titans get him for nothing. B smith then comes out saying it’s always been his dream to play for such a professional organisation like the titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.