Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BHQ has just been used as an "inside source" again... Read is claiming that broncos are targetting Hodgson... Last time Read had one of these epiphanies there were 14 articles the next day about broncos going hard for Moses

I don't think current Hodgson is an improvement on current or future Turpin.

sounded like they wanted an experienced head to help Turps, not replace Turps. although i could be reading that wrong

One way to get woo any player would be to give them a tour of our facilities and suncorp stadium. How could you not want that

Thank **** Moses "ruled himself out". The complete opposite of what we need.
Yeah despite how good he can be, I don’t think Bitchell Moses is what we need, or at best the 3rd choice behind SJ and Reynolds

Let’s give him 2 games hey?

People were all in of Croft just a few weeks ago.

Nah, throw another year at him and maybe a club option. Way too many teams running around with no voice out there. Plus he's a big unit and defensively handled Fifita, think that will have raised more than a few eyebrows.

Well let’s role with this one..
When kevvie flew down to see Reynolds on the weekend, it was actually to sign a contract and we are currently in the 10 day cooling off period…😉
And hopefully they signed Sam Walker at the same time....🤞

Thinking about what the Cowboys are doing, i'm wondering if Staggs wont be a possibility of signing for them if its purely about money. They seem to be clearing a bit of cap space, and especially after dumping Marsters they would be in the market for a center. They also have Granville, Hampton and O'Neill off contract as well as they could possibly lose Drinkwater. Wouldnt surprise me if they dont make a late play for him.

Thinking about what the Cowboys are doing, i'm wondering if Staggs wont be a possibility of signing for them if its purely about money. They seem to be clearing a bit of cap space, and especially after dumping Marsters they would be in the market for a center. They also have Granville, Hampton and O'Neill off contract as well as they could possibly lose Drinkwater. Wouldnt surprise me if they dont make a late play for him.

I think that would be the worst outcome for Staggs. Cant really put my finger on it but I feel like his career would stagnate there. Cows are never really known for their world class centres - it’s a bit of a place promising centres go to be forgotten.

Of the rumoured teams I think Eels would do the most for his profile and than titans.

I think that would be the worst outcome for Staggs. Cant really put my finger on it but I feel like his career would stagnate there. Cows are never really known for their world class centres - it’s a bit of a place promising centres go to be forgotten.

Of the rumoured teams I think Eels would do the most for his profile and than titans.
Thats ok, Staggs is far from being world class 😂

After having some doubts about Payten, i think he may be a better coach than i am giving him credit for. He seems to be slowly turning them around and he is culling a lot of their players who haven't performed. I'll be interested to see more how they go next year. They have some decent young players as well. IF he gets his recruitment right for next year i can actually see them doing fairly well.

If he was asking us to chase a better half and he then goes to Cows WITH Dearden it'll be pretty funny.

Thats ok, Staggs is far from being world class 😂

After having some doubts about Payten, i think he may be a better coach than i am giving him credit for. He seems to be slowly turning them around and he is culling a lot of their players who haven't performed. I'll be interested to see more how they go next year. They have some decent young players as well. IF he gets his recruitment right for next year i can actually see them doing fairly well.

I wasn’t saying he was world class, but I don’t think his career would take off at the cows.

Payton seemed like a disaster waiting to happen early on but as you said, it appears to be working. It’ll definitely be interesting to see how they go next year.

If he was asking us to chase a better half and he then goes to Cows WITH Dearden it'll be pretty funny.

Its possible they will be running with Drinkwater and Townsend in the halves. I think i saw an interview where he basically said Townsend will be replacing Morgan, Dearden will be replacing Clifford.

I actually think Kotoni will go where the money is. Cant blame him really if he gets a huge offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.