Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** them. If they dont want to be here then piss off. These are the type of players you dont want. Its just like comfy footy Fifita, when the going gets tough they kick and look for the easy option.

This season is about working out who is worth keeping and worthy of wearing the Broncos jersey.

Nah sorry mate, he left for LESS money, that is an absolute glowing grenade lobbed at how screwed up our club is. We are screwed. What does this say to other potential signings? This is a kick in already exposed guts, like nothing before. We are dead.

I think it is a sure fire sign of a major character flaw. It’s a flaw that signals he’ll be found wanting when push comes to shove and that’s not the sort of teamwork traits that win comps.

Good riddance to bad character I say.
This

We are truly and utterly fucked. This will take five years or more to recover from. The legacy of Seibold, White and Nolan.

Meh.

I thought he was heavily overrated anyway to be honest, it's all well and good that he's fast and can occasionally catch a bomb over the try line, but the rest of his game is so far below standard it's not even funny. It's probably good for his sake that he's going to Melbourne, because he has a LOT to learn and improve on.

Could name 10 wingers off the top of my head I'd rather have right now.

I think it is a sure fire sign of a major character flaw. It’s a flaw that signals he’ll be found wanting when push comes to shove and that’s not the sort of teamwork traits that win comps.

Good riddance to bad character I say.

Are you kidding? If anything, this shows signs of a player who wants to become the best player he can be and taking emotion out of it, he has undoubtedly made the best decision for his career development. It says we just lost a great player and a good bloke who didn't want to stay at our cesspool of a club. Why would you? There is nothing coming in, no one wants to come to us, we aren't getting better.

drop him from the game this week. He can **** off. Bring Niu back in and out Arthars on a wing.

Are you kidding? If anything, this shows signs of a player who wants to become the best player he can be and taking emotion out of it, he has undoubtedly made the best decision for his career development. It says we just lost a great player and a good bloke who didn't want to stay at our cesspool of a club. Why would you? There is nothing coming in, no one wants to come to us, we aren't getting better.
To be fair if he wanted to be the best he would have worked on his disgusting defense and constant running in. He doesn't need super coach Bellamy to tell him that because any drunk idiot at Suncorp could have let him know.

So when he said he loved the club and wanted to stay and then urged the fans to stick with him as him and the boys would turn this mess around he was only joking?

A major character flaw. As reliable as a chocolate watch.

Sorry guys, I didn't think I cared this much anymore, evidently I do. I should step outside, this one guts me and I might say a lot of stupid comments over the next little while and would rather not.

Sorry but i couldn't care less that he is gone. Personally wasn't a fan and all he can do is run fast. Not doom or gloom for the club in my book.

If he didn't like Kevvie's rants, he better get ready for some fucking brutal scoldings under Bellamy.

Yep......... he better learn how to catch or Craig is going to tear him a new one pretty regularly.

It’s nothing to do with him / the position. It’s just what it implies about the club. I’m sure Staggs will be next to go. At this rate we won’t have a team next year

Article said 'In good news for the Broncos they're now likely to re-sign Staggs'.

I would put a significant higher priority on Staggs than Coates, so if it came down to keeping one of them, we made the correct choice.

Article said 'In good news for the Broncos they're now likely to re-sign Staggs'.

I would put a significant higher priority on Staggs than Coates, so if it came down to keeping one of them, we made the correct choice.

Hasn't almost every article when someone leaves added in good news Broncos will likely re-sign Staggs? This has been going on almost two months now, are we going to pay him $3 million a season? Because despite losing almost everyone, apparently we still need Lodge to go so we can afford to pay for a halfback.

Bellamy’s parting gift for rejecting us yet again. I think Xavier was more wowed by the Storm than anything and this is what happens until we get back to the top.

Sad to see him go he could be anything and to join Storm proves he has the ambition....let’s steal him back in a few years on a inflated deal

May be a blessing for us in the short term and we can afford to get some more experience in the team

Oates, Opacic, gagai, Farnworth sounds like a good backline to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • NSW stables
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.