Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wouldn't get him until 2023 ... no way the Storm release him early.
Are you sure? It was a direct quote from Bellamy?

Perhaps he’s talking about an extension instead.

Sydney clubs have teams they have to fill, Brisbane don’t, and if they did these qld cup teams would suffer. Some of these kids have been identified by the club and put on scholarship as young as 13-14yrs old and come through their EPD program. It takes money, time & resources, I wouldn’t say they are leaving all the heavy lifting up to their affiliates, but they need teams to play in.
Brisbane effectively have three teams to fill, I don't see why the affiliates would be upset if you took 30 or so of the best players and brought them in for a few sessions where they worked on skills and their professional development. The expectation isn't that you're going to have 30 first graders, but of those 30, you may have 3 more NRL players so when a David Fifita gets thrown 1.3 Million to go down the road it isn't the end of the world. They come in for their sessions, they go back to the affiliates like the first graders do and ideally you have depth.

This current feast or famine model clearly isn't going to cut it for the Broncos and Scanlen admits as much. Leaving it up to the NRL to bring in an NYC is far too co-dependant, make use of your own resources.

Pretty much every NRL analyst:
The Broncos R+R team is undoubtedly the worst in the NRL.

Sharks:
Hold my beer.

How would you feel if you were a Sharks fan hey? Kind of like us when Bennett got kicked out and then realised the promising idiot coming in was...an idiot. They punted Morris to get a dude who could 'attract players' and he manages to attract the one guy basically no one else wants?

i would really love to see a combo of Reynolds and Croft 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.