Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I know he has signed to go to the Auckland Blues next year, but just how water-tight is the contract RTS has signed to go to rugby? If we have cash up our sleeve, and we offered him say $1.3mill per year, would he be tempted to jump ship back to league with us? A fair chunk of money, yes, but absolutely worth it in my mind. From what I have read, he is at the back of a long line of candidates to break into the All Blacks for the 2023 World Cup. But also, I'm not 100% sure if there is some stipulation from the Warriors that he is not able to sign with another NRL club for next year after they let him break his contract early.

Probably absolutely no chance of it happening, but is nice to dream of what could be.

Come on Donuts, get on the blower and charm the pants off Roger, just like you have done to the rest of us. I'm sure if anyone could do it, you could Davey!

RTS and ARey together in a Broncos jersey- that's the stuff wet dreams are made of right there.
The Warriors would kick up an enormous stink and they'd be well within their rights. I don't see RTS being interested and even if by some remote chance he was, I have no doubt the NRL would veto it very quickly.

Sorry guys wasn't very clear all Dobbo mentioned was that big name players and announcements can be expected in the next 3-4 wks.
He said there are players who really want to come to Brisbane, but he was pretty quiet and didn't obviously mention names.
Hodgson would be 1 I would think, not sure of anyone else maybe Su'a ?

Big names like:

Tino Faausiiloloomaaiiuyuudyyaauuuriii
Charnse Nicholl-Clockstackerhitterthingymejig
Seeyou Sooncosimareallyfunguy

Names like this?

i dont think hodgson is coming but it just seems to not go away

Any further update on Vunivalu ( could he be one) ??

I think we will defs get Sua

Maybe/ Rumours
-Hodgson
- Capewell
- Gagai
- B. Walters
- Finucane
- Kodi

I have it on very good authority that Nikorima will in fact be back at the Broncos next season to partner Reynolds. Been brewing for months apparently.

do you have it on good authority how much of his wage we'll need to take on (isn't he reported to be on 600k at the Warriors) ...

I don't mind this ... he's not a bad half when he can focus on running and not have to worry about game management

i dont think hodgson is coming but it just seems to not go away
There's too much posturing from the raiders about it for there to be nothing to it. I don't think they are desperate to keep him, they just don't want to have to contribute anything.

Kodi gives us option at least which is great. Positive signs

Kodi gives us option at least which is great. Positive signs
Could SJ be an option too? I don't think so as he would want the big money but he would also be great with Reynolds.

do you have it on good authority how much of his wage we'll need to take on (isn't he reported to be on 600k at the Warriors) ...

I don't mind this ... he's not a bad half when he can focus on running and not have to worry about game management
If he wants to move for personal reasons I doubt the Warriors will be interested in kicking in for him to play elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.