11. Su'A
12. Riki/Robati/Piakura
13. Capewell

14. Paix
15. Lui/Kennedy
16. Flegler/Bullemor/X-Men
17. Piakura/Riki/Robati

This is what I would love to see.
When is old mate Kevvy going to play Piakura anyway? Thought he should be getting a shot now surely.

When is old mate Kevvy going to play Piakura anyway? Thought he should be getting a shot now surely.

Well Kevvie might be going for the world record for players used in a season, so who knows but likely soon.

Kodi has been rock solid for the warriors this year. Very good as a goal kicker too.

Quite a massive loss by the warriors and a big in for us.

edit: we still need to sign Hodgson to be a good side next year: Turpin has to go. Fb is a big concern too, but at least with a quality 9, 7, 6 we can make do with someone who doesn’t make many errors and puts in.

Kodi has been rock solid for the warriors this year. Very good as a goal kicker too.

Quite a massive loss by the warriors and a big in for us.

edit: we still need to sign Hodgson to be a good side next year: Turpin has to go. Fb is a big concern too, but at least with a quality 9, 7, 6 we can make do with someone who doesn’t make many errors and puts in.
I'll be happy to let Niu play out the year at the back , unless he drops form badly.

Updated team:

1. Niu/Cobbo/??
2. Mead/Cobbo
3. Farnworth
4. Staggs
5. Pereira/Mead
6. Nikorima
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Hodgson
10. Carrigan
11. Su'A
12. Riki/Robati/Piakura
13. Capewell

14. Paix
15. Lui/Kennedy
16. Flegler/Bullemor/X-Men
17. Piakura/Riki/Robati

This is what I would love to see.
Brenko is better than Farnworth… hate to break it, I reckon Farnworth might be a bust, he just doesn’t excel in any area greatly to be a consistent first grader, he wouldn’t be starting almost anywhere else

Brenko is better than Farnworth… hate to break it, I reckon Farnworth might be a bust, he just doesn’t excel in any area greatly to be a consistent first grader, he wouldn’t be starting almost anywhere else
Yes I tend to agree. If we can jag a quality 6 and 9, season 2022 is not looking too bad at all. Fingers crossed of course. I also reckon a centre pairing of Staggs and Brenko would be pretty good. Farnworth would be good on a wing I reckon. Would be him and Perreira fighting for the spoke I expect. Cobbo on the other wing.

I think he has the capability to be damaging with a bit of ball and space but when you're in a crap team, who have very few threats - he's easily contained.

I'm keen to see if he can lift his game when the team improves because there were a few tries earlier this year when the team was still giving it everything where he showed flashes of being a great player. Just couldn't sustain them.

Still not convinced he's a center though, would prefer to see him on the wing our out back.

I think he could be a quality winger

I think he has the capability to be damaging with a bit of ball and space but when you're in a crap team, who have very few threats - he's easily contained.

I'm keen to see if he can lift his game when the team improves because there were a few tries earlier this year when the team was still giving it everything where he showed flashes of being a great player. Just couldn't sustain them.

Still not convinced he's a center though, would prefer to see him on the wing our out back.
The 2nd half against the Bulldogs Farnsworth was electric. I reckon with a team performing wel he’s be a definite asset.

In my defense, I always forget someone, this time it happened to be Lee but obviously he's in and a really good in as well because he is good defensively and goodness me our side needs that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.