Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
this really is just so slack...

he's clearly a bit of a dumbass tho, not like the covid thing was a once off - it was his third contract breach.
Ahh.....what else has he fucked up ?

I would take Vaughan in a heartbeat if he came at a reduced rate.

The chances of him breaking the COVID rules again after having his big money contract torn up are extremely slim. Apart from that **** up, he's actually a pretty nice bloke and not this complete dickhead people make him out to be.

With a Vaughan and Haas front row pairing, it would improve our forward pack significantly.
No. Vaughan gets to be benchie, Rhys deserves his spot in the run on team. He's earned it.

I may be at risk of being howled down but hasn't Woods been one of the Sharkies more consistent players this year. He would come very cheap and would add much needed experience.

Fair 'nuff.....but other than in this instance, I'm unaware of him historically being a dickhead?
He allegedly had 2 covid breaches last year where he lied trying to cover them up and a sexting incident.

think ikin put a line through milford too even at a reduced price

a line was put through Milford long before Ikin was on board ... the media are just repeating it now so Ikin gets the credit

He's played for his country, state and 180 first grade games and isn't in the dragons leadership group.. says something about the type of guy he is

OK...I'm starting to get the picture. Shame...he'd be handy.

Is everyone as far off wanting Dufty as they are Vaughan? They are saying he ran 5kms home to avoid the cops when they showed up. Pretty bad also.

I'll preface this by saying I don't actually want Dufty, just curious. I don't think we wanted him for football reasons before this even happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.