Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Joseph Manu play yesterday, the guy is deadly on his feet & I reckon the Broncos could use him as a fullback. Him and Reynolds in one team that'll be fire 🔥

Watching Joseph Manu play yesterday, the guy is deadly on his feet & I reckon the Broncos could use him as a fullback. Him and Reynolds in one team that'll be fire 🔥
I could imagine the warriors rolling out the red carpet and a special haka for him

If we are interested though, we will need to let the Roosters know our intentions so they have a chance to think of a counter offer over the next six months.

No chance manu comes to the broncos, would take big dollars which would be better used for ponga imo

I think Milford and Arey would work well, but not here. His time is up no matter what.
I think Milf's time is done here I agree, but if he doesn't get an offer I'd relent and sign him on minimum wage only, and he starts in QCUP and earns his way into the side.
But I think Milf will probably fetch a 300k-ish offer from some coach who thinks he has the secret to unlocking 2015 Milf.
If that doesn't happen, and all Milf has is minimum wage offers from us and 1 or 2 others, he should be able to see that he should take 1 of the others as he could benefit from a fresh start and change of scenery.

Dont worry guys Demetriou and Souths have figured out the secret

Screenshot 20210730 083935 Facebook

Dont worry guys Demetriou and Souths have figured out the secret

View attachment 14373
South’s have so many attacking threats that they can’t just number up on Milf. They have to worry about Murray, Cook, Walker, Mitchell. Milf’s job will no doubt be far easier at South’s.

With Milf at the broncos defenders had to worry about defending attacking raids from …. Milf and sometimes Staggs when he’s actually on the field.

South’s have so many attacking threats that they can’t just number up on Milf. They have to worry about Murray, Cook, Walker, Mitchell. Milf’s job will no doubt be far easier at South’s.

With Milf at the broncos defenders had to worry about defending attacking raids from …. Milf and sometimes Staggs when he’s actually on the field.
Yep, that's probably all true. I've always said Milford would be a good enough cog in a very efficient machine. He's just not capable of being the main part or the marquee player because he just isn't special.

He could go to Melbourne or the Roosters and probably win a comp, but it definitely wont be because of him and he wont be paid like it's because of him either.

Yep, that's probably all true. I've always said Milford would be a good enough cog in a very efficient machine. He's just not capable of being the main part or the marquee player because he just isn't special.

He could go to Melbourne or the Roosters and probably win a comp, but it definitely wont be because of him and he wont be paid like it's because of him either.
I completely agreed up until he’s not special. He’s incredibly talented and can do thing few other players can. He’s just either lazy or unable to utilise his abilities, or both. His skill and natural ability is definitely special he is just missing some other factor which leads to him being a plodder.

I’d love to see Milf in that south’s team. I think he’ll be a lot happier and get to fly under the radar. I don’t think he’ll be a massive success there or anything but he’ll have some good highlight moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Brocko
  • Galco
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Maddy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • jd87
  • Inknition
  • Dony Eliakim
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.