Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love the guy as a player I still think Gamble is a depth half. The fact he’s our best option says more about the squad than Gamble.
Unless Kevvie bites down and makes Kotoni five-eighth out of the season gate, it looks like 2022 will be another year of musical halves. If Staggs remains in the centres, Gamble with be 6. No question. With Albert next in line. Neither are premiership winning halves, but they can get us into the finals.

If Staggs does play 6, then Gamble will go to the bench, and be fashioned into an impact dummy half. Where he'll be a revelation. I'll be banging on about this a lot more, getting told to shut up, and then it will happen. You heard it here first. Again.

I'll go back to my corner now.

Unless Kevvie bites down and makes Kotoni five-eighth out of the season gate, it looks like 2022 will be another year of musical halves. If Staggs remains in the centres, Gamble with be 6. No question. With Albert next in line. Neither are premiership winning halves, but they can get us into the finals.

If Staggs does play 6, then Gamble will go to the bench, and be fashioned into an impact dummy half. Where he'll be a revelation. I'll be banging on about this a lot more, getting told to shut up, and then it will happen. You heard it here first. Again.

I'll go back to my corner now.

1)Reynolds + Gamble/Kelley is premiership capable - i think you are wrong there.
2)Staggs wont move from centre. Strike weapon with speed to burn. Herbie will pair him and Cobbo rotated and progressively brought in.

1)Reynolds + Gamble/Kelley is premiership capable - i think you are wrong there.
With a gun fullback and hooker...yes.

With Tesi and Turpin it should have us battling for one of the bottom top 8 spots (assuming no crazy injuries to key players)

2)Staggs wont move from centre. Strike weapon with speed to burn. Herbie will pair him and Cobbo rotated and progressively brought in.
With a gun fullback and hooker...yes.

With Tesi and Turpin it should have us battling for one of the bottom top 8 spots (assuming no crazy injuries to key players)
It's going to be interesting for Reynolds: he's going from the strongest, most stable spine in the NRL (Walker, Mitchell, Cook) - that could happily plug straight into the NSW/Test team - to a mish mash of whoever Kevvie decides to try this week. I wonder how much say he'll have into who he partners?

Links to Peachey back again
View attachment 15182

Peachey is off contract so the titans arent trying to offload. They just didnt offer him a contract in the first place. The real story is Ash Taylor returning on a base deal. Kev must have felt sorry for him.
Ash Taylor is back?

Peachey is off contract so the titans arent trying to offload. They just didnt offer him a contract in the first place. The real story is Ash Taylor returning on a base deal. Kev must have felt sorry for him.
Clubs offered him a minimum 1 year deal
Where are you getting this?

This is as close as I've been able to find to what you're saying, but it's a hypothetical:

How much are souths going to be paying Milford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.