Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess an issue with Jake getting an early release to join another club mid season is he'll know all our plays and general gameplan. Not sure how much that is worth to a team that's yet to play us, but it can't be zero, and it's something Kevvie will have to factor in if we come up against a team who signs him.

It's also an incentive for any club that might consider signing him next year (other than the Dolphins), to get him in sooner.

I guess an issue with Jake getting an early release to join another club mid season is he'll know all our plays and general gameplan. Not sure how much that is worth to a team that's yet to play us, but it can't be zero, and it's something Kevvie will have to factor in if we come up against a team who signs him.

It's also an incentive for any club that might consider signing him next year (other than the Dolphins), to get him in sooner.
Yeah but any advantages the inside scoop will provide toward beating us will be balanced out by having Turpin in their team.

Don’t worry, I did this like a week ago too. To be fair to us it is pretty confessing.
The real questions is; what did they confess to? And furthermore, what interrogation techniques did you use?

Given how we played with him, and how we've played without him, how much of the gameplan could he have really understood?

Tbh it didn't look like he knew the plays hence why he's on the train.

Bennett has been appointed Tonga coach. Why is this interesting? He'll get to seduce other club's Tongan players. These are ours. The last might work in our favour:

Brenko Lee, Delouise Hoeter, Leivaha Pulu, Kotoni Staggs, Tesi Niu

Long shot that Staggs will favour Tonga over NSW.

Bennett has been appointed Tonga coach. Why is this interesting? He'll get to seduce other club's Tongan players. These are ours. The last might work in our favour:

Brenko Lee, Delouise Hoeter, Leivaha Pulu, Kotoni Staggs, Tesi Niu

Long shot that Staggs will favour Tonga over NSW.
This is awesome for the international game. Great news.

On your other point, I was thinking the other day, if Haas leaves we will have very few, potentially the least, samoan/Tongan players in the starting 17 in the NRL.

On your other point, I was thinking the other day, if Haas leaves we will have very few, potentially the least, samoan:Tongan players in the starting 17 in the NRL.
TMM, Palasia, Piakura, Willison, Hoeter, Periera, Te Kura, TC Robati, Staggs are all eligible for Pasifika sides.

TMM, Palasia, Piakura, Willison, Hoeter, Periera, Te Kura, TC Robati, Staggs are all eligible for Pasifika sides.
Well, I did specify top 17 but I did forget about Palasia and didn’t know that about TMM.
Cheers

Well, I did specify top 17 but I did forget about Palasia and didn’t know that about TMM.
Cheers
Sure, sure, but only two from that list have yet to play first grade for us.

On your other point, I was thinking the other day, if Haas leaves we will have very few, potentially the least, samoan/Tongan players in the starting 17 in the NRL.
Yes, I've mentioned it a few times but no one was interested. Kevvie's effectively done a bit of an ethnic cleanse swapping Islanders with Indigenous. Other than Payne, Keenan is our only Samoan left. He put 3 new Tongans on the books this year though, so don't take me too literally. Plenty of Kiwis, too.

They wouldn't need to sign Turpin to find out our gameplan. I don't think that's going to be an issue.

Yes, I've mentioned it a few times but no one was interested. Kevvie's effectively done a bit of an ethnic cleanse swapping Islanders with Indigenous. Other than Payne, Keenan is our only Samoan left. He put 3 new Tongans on the books this year though, so don't take me too literally. Plenty of Kiwis, too.
People probably aren’t interested because you keep referring to it as an ethnic cleanse đŸ˜‚

People probably aren’t interested because you keep referring to it as an ethnic cleanse đŸ˜‚
The clues were there

Screenwaltersk bodyshot

England probably thought that too…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  • IceWorks
  • scobie
  • Battler
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.