Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's water under the bridge now but my take was Kevvie either didn't rate him or it was a team chemistry issue. He was dithering around with the halves at the time, and clearly wasn't happy with any of them. Milford was always the main problem, and still looks that way, but Croft and Dearden have flourished since leaving. Zero regrets, anyway.

Yeah that's fair, i think the right decision was made though. Croft had an enormous amount of pressure to deliver too. If Dearden was in the team instead of Reynolds, we wouldn't be performing as well this season.

Yeah that's fair, i think the right decision was made though. Croft had an enormous amount of pressure to deliver too. If Dearden was in the team instead of Reynolds, we wouldn't be performing as well this season.
I'm going through the brain exercise this morning of wondering whether Reynolds might have done his job already and we could start considering succession. When he's on song his kicking game is the best in the business, but it's been a mixed bag this season. I'm wondering whether his worth is more around the team than on the field. I'm also thinking we should've retained Te Maire as a backup half, given he'd probably end up getting quite a lot of games.

We're all still waiting from him to click. Hopefully it will happen in the finals.

I'm going through the brain exercise this morning of wondering whether Reynolds might have done his job already and we could start considering succession. When he's on song his kicking game is the best in the business, but it's been a mixed bag this season. I'm wondering whether his worth is more around the team than on the field. I'm also thinking we should've retained Te Maire as a backup half, given he'd probably end up getting quite a lot of games.

We're all still waiting from him to click. Hopefully it will happen in the finals.

To me he looks like a player that's managing game time. Hes just that little bit slower and off timing. I think his ribs are probably an issue still. Prior to Knights, Mam was very quiet so there was a lot of pressure on Reynolds.

TMM and Mam firing will unlock him come finals. They have 3 games to get back in the groove.

Absolutely the Broncos should be working hard on their next number 7.. My view on the Reynolds signing was that it bought the club three years to get it right next time..

I don't view Reynolds as THE player with all this pressure on him to help break the club's premiership drought because imo the club is building towards having a team which can realistically challenge for premierships - and all going well, they'll probably be at that point where they're ready, right around the time Reynolds is pulling up stumps.

Penrith are losing kikau so they are probably after a second rower

Interestingly, I just looked and while contracts mean nothing, all of Riki, Piakura and Robati are signed to the end of '24.

Interestingly, I just looked and while contracts mean nothing, all of Riki, Piakura and Robati are signed to the end of '24.
yep , can't find anything on Te Kura so hopefully not him. although he seems like a likely replacement but Hosking would be the obvious one considering that he’s keen to head back down that way.

Panthers have signed Zac Hosking on two year deal.

Ciraldo:

“He came across a really nice young man when we spoke on Zoom. We’re rapt that he’s agreed to terms. We watched a couple of games and you can tell he’s a player. We’re looking forward to him really flourishing at Penrith.”​

Panthers have signed Zac Hosking on two year deal.

Ciraldo:

“He came across a really nice young man when we spoke on Zoom. We’re rapt that he’s agreed to terms. We watched a couple of games and you can tell he’s a player. We’re looking forward to him really flourishing at Penrith.”​

Ciraldo knows he himself isn't going to be there right?

Speaking of Ciraldo, he's inheriting what should be a gun team with Mahoney and Kikau coming in. The should end up being a top 6 side.

Shame really.

Agreed, it's a shame to lose him.
Seems to be a true Aussie battler.
Honestly, I don't know much about him, what I do know & what I've seen of him though.... I love him. For some reason I wanna call him "Digger"

As much as i hope the Panthers earholes turn into assholes & shit allover their own shoulders, I hope Hoskins does well, makes a name for himself & earns a heap of $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.