Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
No one has taken anything out of context. Either Tyson is such a loose cannon he didn't understand the implications of what he was saying, or it's blown up at the club some time ago and he's trying to walk it back. He was very clearly downplaying Kevvie's influence in the playmaking, and he was also saying it was the club, not his doctors, stopping him from playing.

He should just own it. He hasn't done anything wrong other than speak his mind. I found it refreshing.

Cameron Smith, Andrew Johns etc would have done the same thing at their clubs, to what Reynolds is doing.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Why am I reading a report that says Brodie Croft could be returning to the club?

Why? WHY? WHY?!!

Non story.

Brodie (from a podcast):

“Coming over and playing with these boys and finding the love for the game that I lost a bit at the back end of last year has been so good. I would never say no to the NRL or close the door or anything but I’m not looking too far ahead either. I thought I would finish my career at Brisbane. That was my mindset and it didn’t happen. I’m focusing on the now and whatever happens can happen with the enjoyment I’ve brought back to my game.”​

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Incoming coach Lee Briers:

“My role is a transition coach which is the top end of the squad. There have also been talks about doing the attack and outside backs ... my title is Transition Coach but I don’t know the finer details yet. Brisbane Broncos don’t just take anybody so I must be doing something right. I’m not all bad, I must be a good person somewhere. My purpose is coaching. Playing was for my coaching career and it has taught me discipline, to care and understand myself and to be a good person.”​

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Incoming coach Lee Briers:

“My role is a transition coach which is the top end of the squad. There have also been talks about doing the attack and outside backs ... my title is Transition Coach but I don’t know the finer details yet. Brisbane Broncos don’t just take anybody so I must be doing something right. I’m not all bad, I must be a good person somewhere. My purpose is coaching. Playing was for my coaching career and it has taught me discipline, to care and understand myself and to be a good person.”​
I still find this very left field

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
You said this: "The media are pretending that Gamble just said this stuff." Which they're not.

I find it often the case when you factcheck a spazzout at the media that the spazee failed to comprehend the article or only read the headline.

It's been all over Reddit for some time. The take that Gamble was having a subtle dig is pretty much everyone's impression. It's not confined to a couple of blokes who write for some newspaper.
Yeah but it becomes a story the day after it’s aired here?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Cameron Smith, Andrew Johns etc would have done the same thing at their clubs, to what Reynolds is doing.
yep , coaches would be silly not to use their star players in this way.
cam Smith use to run training sessions.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Croft has been really impressive in the super league, really impressive but it is the super league after all. But...could he...play hooker?

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
No one has taken anything out of context. Either Tyson is such a loose cannon he didn't understand the implications of what he was saying, or it's blown up at the club some time ago and he's trying to walk it back. He was very clearly downplaying Kevvie's influence in the playmaking, and he was also saying it was the club, not his doctors, stopping him from playing.

He should just own it. He hasn't done anything wrong other than speak his mind. I found it refreshing.
Wondering, why you always stick up for the media. I class them down with player managers as the lowest of the low in our Rugby League world.

One of the many things Wayne got right over the years was his opinion of how detestable these pricks are.

I agree with John Williamson that 'good news never makes a paper sell' but **** me dead, why do they always, or so it seems, stoop so fucking low to make a mountain out of a mole hill just to make a few bucks and at the expense of some poor bastards life or livelihood.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Nine sport about to talk about the Broncos player in trouble.

Will be about Gamble.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Wondering, why you always stick up for the media. I class them down with player managers as the lowest of the low in our Rugby League world.

Isn't he a wanna be media person.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

One of the many things Wayne got right over the years was his opinion of how detestable these pricks are.

I agree with John Williamson that 'good news never makes a paper sell' but **** me dead, why do they always, or so it seems, stoop so fucking low to make a mountain out of a mole hill just to make a few bucks and at the expense of some poor bastards life or livelihood.
I defend individuals when someone is mouthing off unwarranted ignorant knee jerk shit about them, whether they’re journalists or anyone else.

We are much worse in here than any journalist.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Nine sport about to talk about the Broncos player in trouble.

Will be about Gamble.

It was & now Gamble has apologised & Reynolds said it was a bit out of line.

Next headlines will be DRAMA AT RED HILL. Players turning on each other. 😂😆🤣

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Next headlines will be DRAMA AT RED HILL. Players turning on each other. 😂😆🤣

something like this:

Screenshot 2022 09 01 184710

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I defend individuals when someone is mouthing off unwarranted ignorant knee jerk shit about them, whether they’re journalists or anyone else.

We are much worse in here than any journalist.
We don't get paid to be professional public writers here, either, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Astro
  • Justwin
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.