Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't mentioned it until today.

When we were winning not a peep out Badel, we lose & it's the end of the world as we know.

This is why they trot out the same "Credit to da boyz" etc etc lines. Doesn't matter how he meant it, someone will always interpret it differently. It's a shame really.

Not to sure where to put it but Payne Haas mum just got jailed for assault.

Hope Badel & co, are reading this.

Even if they do ... they'll either ignore it or spin it because it doesn't suit their agenda

Reactions: Kaz
Why am I reading a report that says Brodie Croft could be returning to the club?

Why? WHY? WHY?!!

Why am I reading a report that says Brodie Croft could be returning to the club?

Why? WHY? WHY?!!
Where are you reading this?

The article I read is that Brodie Croft appeared on a podcast and hinted at an NRL return.

Where are you reading this?

The article I read is that Brodie Croft appeared on a podcast and hinted at an NRL return.

Badel via the CM

says 3 NRL clubs have inquired about his availability.

says he is the form halfback of the Super League and a big reason why Salford is now a finals contender

No one has taken anything out of context. Either Tyson is such a loose cannon he didn't understand the implications of what he was saying, or it's blown up at the club some time ago and he's trying to walk it back. He was very clearly downplaying Kevvie's influence in the playmaking, and he was also saying it was the club, not his doctors, stopping him from playing.

He should just own it. He hasn't done anything wrong other than speak his mind. I found it refreshing.

They haven't mentioned it until today.

When we were winning not a peep out Badel, we lose & it's the end of the world as we know.
Badel posts the same amount of Broncos content every week. It was all highly positive when we were winning. We had tons of glowing press. It's not even that negative now. I'm yet to see anything calling for Kevvie to be sacked. That's all happening here.

So if you really want to get up someone. Get up BHQ. We're the nastiest bunch of ***** on the block.

Why? WHY? WHY?!!

Story didn't mention the Broncos, said 3 clubs interested in him. It is a Badel & Meyn story.

No I don't have a paid account, but can read some paid newspaper paywalls.

Croft said this

“I would never say no (to the NRL) or close the door or anything but I’m not looking too far ahead either.

“I thought I would finish my career at Brisbane. That was my mindset and it didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • mrslong
  • Broncs1459
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • HarryAllan7
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Gaz
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • sooticus
  • porouian
  • Maddy
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.