Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only meant as a light hearted comment. I just think it was obvious that he wasn’t intending to mean hookers - although they are forwards, they are most commonly bundled under the spine group these days, which I doubt many people would argue that spine players can’t be worth a million.

I don’t dislike or have an issue with anyone here - if I comment on your or other’s posting style it comes from a place of banter not trying to be a dickhead.

You just often come across as the “….actually” guy. It’s great, in an eye roll kind of way.

You’re mean to me.

Fair enough, I like to think I give it to everyone equally but if you feel like I’m personally targeting you more than others I’m sorry mate. I’ll ease up.

Why? If he gives a comment like Smith for a million dollar forward, he deserves to get called out on it. Everyone knew I wasn’t including spine players but he comes in trying to do what he often does, that opens up to a sarcastic retort in my opinion.

Fair enough, I like to think I give it to everyone equally but if you feel like I’m personally targeting you more than others I’m sorry mate. I’ll ease up.

I’m only joking.

Why? If he gives a comment like Smith for a million dollar forward, he deserves to get called out on it. Everyone knew I wasn’t including spine players but he comes in trying to do what he often does, that opens up to a sarcastic retort in my opinion.

That is not true; I would never assume you know something.

Every poster brings their own flavour to BHQ, and 1910 has his ‘comic book guy’ from the Simpsons persona. I think it’s great.

They’re making it very easy to just not give a shit about this team. Taking whoever will come to them

Isaako signing elsewhere is brilliant news, the only downside is that he can’t go now and free us up some space.
Dolphins really struggling to get some signatures and this is telling.

I’ll never forget isaako’s two highlight plays for the broncos. Thanks for the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.