Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Dobbo has come out and said he was told about Mahoney/Broncos 5wks ago from a source he trusts but didn’t report on it. Didnt think journos held much back anymore when it came to the Broncos, especially if it were to mean potential player unrest.
Either Dobbo is making shit up and is just saying he was told 5wks ago to make it look like he is in the know. Or, the more worrying one is, are the broncos really that worried about the backlash within the group if they were to remove/demote Turpin as the primary 9?
I really hope that player roster decisions aren’t being made on the likability of blokes in the team. If that is the case, we will never get out of the bottom 8.
I would still be holding out for either Grant or B.Smith and if not, keeping Paix/Turpin until Mozer is ready.
Dobbo isn't a journalist.

Dobbo isn't a journalist.
Henri kissinger

that team seems to be getting a few players signed to NRL deals.

Lock Alec MacDonald has signed with the Storm and Psaltis reckons there are more NRL deals to come. he doesn't name the players or the clubs though

Googling his name is pretty grim reading.

You get an American serial killer Harrison Graham and an Australian serial rapist Graham Harrison.
Scored 9 tries this season in Colts, plus 1 try from 2 starts in the ISC.

Played both Rugby and League at Iona College. Captain of first VIII. Under 15 QLD schoolboys.

Appears to be playing centre here. Looks better suited to the forwards:

Scored 9 tries this season in Colts, plus 1 try from 2 starts in the ISC.

Played both Rugby and League at Iona College. Captain of first VIII. Under 15 QLD schoolboys.

Appears to be playing centre here. Looks better suited to the forwards:

12 tries in Colts.

Here are his Colts stats again, add in a prelim and Grand Final too.

Graham Colts data.

Round two- three tries, four line breaks.
Round three- 43 tackles
Round four- one try.
Round five- two tries and three line breaks.
Round six- one try and 20 tackles
Round 8- one try and 44 tackles
Round 9- one try
Round 13- two tries, two line breaks
Round 14- try
Finals week two- try and 30 tackles
Finals week three- try
Grand Final- 49 tackles

12 tries from 10 round games, third most in Colts not bad for a hooker. That's in a Wynnum side that lost two games all year. Round three and week one of the finals, so he has plenty of people to give the ball to.

Wynnum need him to fire tomorrow, losing week one was a shock but might have woken them up a bit

I was being a smart arse; I said about him signing a month ago.

I thought it was announced a month ago? Or is this an upgraded deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.