Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is who you would think it is. I would not be surprised if he ends up at the Roosters.
Yeah. Could be ... I think he would suit the Bulldogs or Raiders (long shot)

I sort of more suggested the Roosters because they are in need of some outside backs and he'd be exactly what they need.

Per his manager on LinkedIn Ethan qaui Ward has signed a full-time NRL contract with the broncos.
I have him down as Train & Trial. Is this more than that? There is no mention of duration.

Screenshot 2021 11 15 at 14 20 44 1 Post Feed LinkedIn

I'd imagine it's a development deal but after my track record with Josh James and Isaiah Tass who knows.

I really hope someone is leaving because I truly believe that Hoeter deserved that position. Would be a real shame for him to get this opportunity and have it taken away before he got the chance to prove what he could do. In saying that I do like Quai-Ward and both of them in the squad would be good.

Ben did say we have cash to spend for the final position losing Isaako might be how.

I'd like to see him given another chance, on the wing. It might be his last chance though.

What should've happened: Kevvie should've traded Jamayne to the Warriors and used the cash to upgrade Walsh, and put him straight into the fullback spot. Which was so fucking obviously the right move after the trials. Everyone would've be happy with that. Including Jamayne who could've reunited with his family.
It was just too obvious to all but big Kev.

I'd like to see him given another chance, on the wing. It might be his last chance though.

What should've happened: Kevvie should've traded Jamayne to the Warriors and used the cash to upgrade Walsh, and put him straight into the fullback spot. Which was so fucking obviously the right move after the trials. Everyone would've be happy with that. Including Jamayne who could've reunited with his family.

I'd like to see him prove himself in ISC instead of these early critical 2022 games that will play a huge part in determining if we play finals or not. My faith in Isaako is totally shot.

I still think Walsh is overrated as hell too and not worth what Worriers are paying for him, barely half of what they are.

Isaako does have some brilliant footwork but the days of a light stepping fullback who can't ball play are gone

He’s on contract until end of 2024. They shouldn’t be meeting with him.

Well, they can talk to him as much as they like as long as its not contract based. Did he sign another extension? i though he was only contracted until the end of 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.