Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they do, good on them but it shouldn’t be us. Why help out the Roosters get better with no consequence to their cap?
Because if they are wanting to get rid of Keary to sign Munster it means that they are going to 'create' enough room in their cap for the Munster signing to happen regardless of whether we take Keary off their hands or not. Hell, they will probably sign Munster without needing to release any of their starting 17 (they'll offload some no-names that nobody has ever heard of and claim that they re-arranged their squad).

This proposed / speculated Roosters player shift sounds like a long term fix to a short term problem - if there even is a problem. So they're worried about the form and or chemistry of Keary & Walker right now but their solution is a guy who might not even be gettable until 2024!?

Everyone spruiking how proactive the Roosters are in making moves for success, it just looks short sighted to me. I would bet good money that Walker & Keary are going to get a LOT better the longer this season goes.. Cameron Munster is a long way off for any club who wants him and certainly not a quick fix to what is a temporary problem for the Roosters that may not even be a problem in a few weeks

Keary would be an absolute trap. As mentioned by @BroncosFever he is 1 maybe 2 concussions away from retirement, 30yrs old with a lot of miles on the clock and is just such a high risk play. Wouldn't want to go more than 2 years and 800k feels very risky.

Keary will fetch around 900k on the open market I'd say. Rorters would have to take on a chunk of the reported $1.3m salary.

If they didn’t trust or think Walker can play HB, wouldn’t you think they would be going after a halfback, not another 5/8?

The whole thing sounds like crap to me, and if Robinson wasn’t trying soo hard to show off how smart he is he would play Walker at 7 and keary 6 and they would have won more games.

Who is that in the background? Looks nothing like a NRL player

This proposed / speculated Roosters player shift sounds like a long term fix to a short term problem - if there even is a problem. So they're worried about the form and or chemistry of Keary & Walker right now but their solution is a guy who might not even be gettable until 2024!?

Everyone spruiking how proactive the Roosters are in making moves for success, it just looks short sighted to me. I would bet good money that Walker & Keary are going to get a LOT better the longer this season goes.. Cameron Munster is a long way off for any club who wants him and certainly not a quick fix to what is a temporary problem for the Roosters that may not even be a problem in a few weeks

Nick wanted Haas, but they don't have the money. They are in a legit cap problem. It stems from JWH going as long as he has and they gambled on values of a few players.

Nick wanted Haas, but they don't have the money. They are in a legit cap problem. It stems from JWH going as long as he has and they gambled on values of a few players.
Are these reports accurate that Keary will be on $1.3million next year via a back-ended deal ?

Anyone able to access to tell us who this 'Queensland legends son' is?

Reynolds and Cleary are a premiership winning combination.

If we can land him for 800k, it would be stupid to turn that down.

We would be contenders if we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.