Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

I was gaslit pretty hard in here for saying he was a hog, but outside this forum he was copping it from everyone. Random sample:

Bit early for me to make an Origin call on Walsh. Even if Ponga is playing in the halves, I think he'll have the jump on 1.

Yeah no doubt Ponga will be the first picked for 1 but Walsh’s chances are only increased with both Titans and Knights moving the 2 top fullback options into the halves.

as much as I think ponga is a quality 1 i think he could be a better bench utility/ think a roaming 6/13 , much like ben hunt but better (if fit).
but I think if walsh can hit the ground running Slater wouldn't hesitate to put him in , he's very similar to Billy with his competitiveness and mouth aswell as skill set. i hope it happens because i think Billy would do him the world of good.

Ponga is the type of player you want to have his head switched on and hungry, then give him the freedom on field to go and run rampant. Putting too much structure into him will kill his game IMO. No doubt he has talent, but that talent is from raw competitiveness and thinking quicker than others.

And back on the subject of the Broncos roster I'm looking forward to hearing who we should add after today.

Yeah no doubt Ponga will be the first picked for 1 but Walsh’s chances are only increased with both Titans and Knights moving the 2 top fullback options into the halves.

Haven’t the Titans said Brimson is going back to 1?

Ponga is the type of player you want to have his head switched on and hungry, then give him the freedom on field to go and run rampant. Putting too much structure into him will kill his game IMO. No doubt he has talent, but that talent is from raw competitiveness and thinking quicker than others.
thats why I'd like to see him in that roaming 6 role , throw him in when tiredness sets in and let him rip.

I thought he was playing 6 and Foran 7?

I don't know how recent this is but I think it was a week or so ago and pretty sure on Zero Tackle that Brimson is returning to 1 and T.Boyd is getting first go at 6 / 7 with Foran.

I don't know how recent this is but I think it was a week or so ago and pretty sure on Zero Tackle that Brimson is returning to 1 and T.Boyd is getting first go at 6 / 7 with Foran.
Sounds too smart for the Titans

Rothfield reports Mundine has admitted being paid $300,000 under the table by notorious cap rorters, the Brisbane Broncos:

The Man:

“Yes, it’s true. I got a $100,000 sign-on fee with Super League and $350,000-a-season with the Broncos over three years. Then on top of that they agreed to pay me an extra $100,000-a-year on the quiet. In fact, they gave me three lots of the $100,000 in the first year. It was crazy. So that first season I got $750,000 all-up, which was huge money back in 1996. Once I paid tax, I had enough to buy my house in Sydney from one season of footy.”​

Rothfield reports Mundine has admitted being paid $300,000 under the table by notorious cap rorters, the Brisbane Broncos:

The Man:

“Yes, it’s true. I got a $100,000 sign-on fee with Super League and $350,000-a-season with the Broncos over three years. Then on top of that they agreed to pay me an extra $100,000-a-year on the quiet. In fact, they gave me three lots of the $100,000 in the first year. It was crazy. So that first season I got $750,000 all-up, which was huge money back in 1996. Once I paid tax, I had enough to buy my house in Sydney from one season of footy.”​

Oh this is just beautiful.

The Man:

During the Super League !!!

Say it ain't so... the NSWRL will strip us of the 97 premiership that they don't acknowledge and wasn't part of their competition anyway 😱😱😱

Rothfield has zero credibility, just have to read the comments of that particular tweet

During the Super League !!!

Say it ain't so... the NSWRL will strip us of the 97 premiership that they don't acknowledge and wasn't part of their competition anyway 😱😱😱

I want to laugh at this harder tbh

Yeah of course the broncos definitely would have told mundine, THE MAN WITH THE BIGGEST FUCKING MOUTH ON EARTH that they were giving him cash under the table and to keep it quiet. Pull your head in mundine and slither back under the rock you come squirming out of every few months to try and make yourself relevant.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mick_Hancock
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.