Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Zero Tackle has rehashed the Haas to the Bulldogs story again. Saying they will be using the SBW connection to lure him to the club. I don’t think any club will be able to match the broncos offer.
They'd be pretty unappealing. I can't imagine he'll want to relive the Seibold days by going to the dogs and getting smashed every week.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Haas wants to win a premiership.

He goes to the Dogs, he won't be winning one ever.
Spot on, you'd have to be really desperate to go to the Dogs right now.

Haas is being paid good money, to play footy with his mates, and win a lot of games.

If he leaves, it won't be for the Dogs.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Haha I just saw this post and you really are acting like a journalist. You have totally misrepresented the facts about that officiating by cherry picking the pets that suit your position. Haha man this is so funny.
Odd attempt to insult. It's what actually happened, supported by evidence. As distinct from shit you made up as part of a conspiracy theory, or "agenda" as you blokes like to call it.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Zero Tackle has rehashed the Haas to the Bulldogs story again. Saying they will be using the SBW connection to lure him to the club. I don’t think any club will be able to match the broncos offer.
They're welcome to try. Every player off contract is fair game.

TimWhatley

TimWhatley

QCup Player
Dec 1, 2019

**** off Gus.

Is it just me or is Gus a real c**t? Twice now he's gone out of his way to poach our best young prospects before they've played qcup. Both times he's offered them a top 30 contract and a starting spot in a struggling club. Reece Walsh got done for coke and almost imploded whilst Chicken Sandwich is now injured from getting smashed every week and likely to lose his spot to Sexton. The man is a real danger to young players.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

**** off Gus.

Now Haas is the sort of player who is going to play at >90% every single game, so in itself offering him a massive contract isn't the worst idea. But the mentality of spending massive to lure talent just doesn't make sense, especially to lure them away from a club they have an emotional bond to. There is every chance their effort is going to drop because they are no longer playing for a club they want to bleed for, and the massive dollars can bring complacency. Again, Haas isn't as likely to carry that attitude, but it's definitely the case with most of their recruits.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
Is it just me or is Gus a real c**t? Twice now he's gone out of his way to poach our best young prospects before they've played qcup. Both times he's offered them a top 30 contract and a starting spot in a struggling club. Reece Walsh got done for coke and almost imploded whilst Chicken Sandwich is now injured from getting smashed every week and likely to lose his spot to Sexton. The man is a real danger to young players.

Doing his job doesn't make him a ****
Every club is trying to poach, do you think the broncos aren't?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I think just as much blame needs to go to the managers/agents as well. They're simply looking for a quick cut of a deal instead of looking out for the long term prospects of their clients.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Dogs would have to offer him like 1.5 mil to have a chance imo, shit team plus he wont be able to see his mum who is in jail in Brisbane, not sure his family would move either.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Lurker
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.