Jun 4, 2008
Glowing endorsement from Walters
34DE2CC1 DF21 4828 83AB D00FD58D209C

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I thought i'd add the bits from Walters quotes that the Courier Mail left out.

Kevvie said:

“I’m really excited for Tristan as well,” Walters said.

“Tristan Sailor gets his second game at the Broncos, and he’ll get a few games with Reece’s suspension.

“He showed great skill (against the Warriors). He’s a footballer, just like Reece. He lives and breathes to play footy so it’s great for him to get an opportunity here in Brisbane in front of his home crowd.”

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
For our own sake I’m thrilled to keep Tristan but I think he missed a trick by staying to be honest. Might like the low profile life of being around nrl but not playing it you never know but there was definitely an opportunity for consistent first grade footy out there I would think.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
For our own sake I’m thrilled to keep Tristan but I think he missed a trick by staying to be honest. Might like the low profile life of being around nrl but not playing it you never know but there was definitely an opportunity for consistent first grade footy out there I would think.
Can also be that he's now got a guaranteed top 30 spot for 2yrs and knows that Broncos wont stand in his way if an opportunity pops up

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Buzz reporting that both tino and Fifita are free agents as a result of Holbrook’s sacking.
No to Fifita, but you’d take Tino every day of the week. I don’t expect either will leave, but let’s make the tits pay more to retain them!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Buzz reporting that both tino and Fifita are free agents as a result of Holbrook’s sacking.
No to Fifita, but you’d take Tino every day of the week. I don’t expect either will leave, but let’s make the tits pay more to retain them!

absolutely i'd take Tino every day of the week ... but as much as I've been against Fifita, with the form he has been in this year, it would be hard to say no to him at the right price

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
If this is true then surely we throw a bit of coin at fifi. With Herbie and flegler going we can surely take him on and still have cash for a Haas, Mam, and Walsh upgrade

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Not interested in Tino. Would take Fifita in a heartbeat.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Be mad to not at least enquire about Tino or Fifita. Either would be quality gets

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Don't need a third highly paid middle. Haas and Patty well and truly cover the middle. We are definitely short a strike backrower though who can also play centre in a pinch.

Absolutely this. If we lose Haas, Tino would be a great get, but at the moment a strike backrower would be a really smart addition.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • maddo
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Cavalo
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.