Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Is this meant to be a Cobbo reference? If so, move on you gormless ****. I won that one in a TKO.

Using Cobbo's unfortunate concussion as a means to further an argument, you are a toss.

Not that I care but kind of ironic that Cobbo sacked the last few games of the season because first grade took its toll on him. The concussion argument is a dumb one but McHunt has proven to completely correct about him not being ready for origin.

Not that I care but kind of ironic that Cobbo sacked the last few games of the season because first grade took its toll on him. The concussion argument is a dumb one but McHunt has proven to completely correct about him not being ready for origin.
Only the most willfully thick posters didn't get the irony of my comment (how long he lasted) and took it literally, but here we are labouring the same shit with the same dumb ****.

Speaking of Cobbo, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere:

Selwyn:

“It’s been pretty challenging for me. I have never had a year like this before and it will only get harder. I am still coping with it now and dealing with it."​
“I felt it was a long year for me and I told ‘Kevvie’ I needed a rest to finish the year off strongly. I felt some fatigue at the end of the year and I definitely needed a break. I have just come back from Cherbourg, I have been there for a week but it’s probably not enough. Going back to Cherbourg to see my family and friends up here, it’s good for me in my mental space being around the family. I probably need the break for what happened this year, I played a lot of football this year. I think I need a longer break, but I love footy and I will do what I have to do.”​
“PM's 13 is another one on the bucket list ticked off. Everything has gone good for me this year with Origin and the Broncos and now playing for the Australian team … it’s been a pretty good year. I wouldn’t have imagined I would be here, there are a lot of other guys who deserved a spot, but I’m grateful to be in the team and I can’t wait for this week.”​
“I wasn’t around at the time when Steve was playing, but back where I come from, you look at Steve and it makes me think anyone can do it. Pearl has been very helpful for me. Even before I made it to the NRL, I have been doing some stuff with him through the Deadly Choices program and he has been very helpful for me in my journey. If I get named in the squad, I would be happy to go on the camp. Mal hasn’t spoken to me yet, but I would love to experience a tour like that.”​

Only the most willfully thick posters didn't get the irony of my comment (how long he lasted) and took it literally, but here we are labouring the same shit with the same dumb ****.

Speaking of Cobbo, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere:

Selwyn:

“It’s been pretty challenging for me. I have never had a year like this before and it will only get harder. I am still coping with it now and dealing with it."​
“I felt it was a long year for me and I told ‘Kevvie’ I needed a rest to finish the year off strongly. I felt some fatigue at the end of the year and I definitely needed a break. I have just come back from Cherbourg, I have been there for a week but it’s probably not enough. Going back to Cherbourg to see my family and friends up here, it’s good for me in my mental space being around the family. I probably need the break for what happened this year, I played a lot of football this year. I think I need a longer break, but I love footy and I will do what I have to do.”​
“PM's 13 is another one on the bucket list ticked off. Everything has gone good for me this year with Origin and the Broncos and now playing for the Australian team … it’s been a pretty good year. I wouldn’t have imagined I would be here, there are a lot of other guys who deserved a spot, but I’m grateful to be in the team and I can’t wait for this week.”​
“I wasn’t around at the time when Steve was playing, but back where I come from, you look at Steve and it makes me think anyone can do it. Pearl has been very helpful for me. Even before I made it to the NRL, I have been doing some stuff with him through the Deadly Choices program and he has been very helpful for me in my journey. If I get named in the squad, I would be happy to go on the camp. Mal hasn’t spoken to me yet, but I would love to experience a tour like that.”​
Pretty concerning

tell him to hit the road

I’m sick of mercenaries and gamesmanship from player agents

**** I hate most of our juniors, in fact I hate a large majority of our players. It is truly a bizarre feeling to love a jersey and club so much but cringe when I think about a majority of the people that wear it.

No **** him. Do the opposite. You could easily have him away from the top squad so he doesn't cause any unrest, then it's up to him if he wants to kick stones and likely ruin his career.

I’m sick of having people at the club that don’t want to be there, whether they don’t like the club or just money-grubbers

it’s only a matter of time before he gets released as it’s better to punt them then put up with them, because they’re still a distraction even if they’re exiled to reggies. Still have their manager annoying you daily for a release and then the news cycle starts

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.