Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

If they get Tesi at the right price he will be worth a punt for them, but Hamiso is going to be their fullback. Tesi is not a player they need though, if they wanted him as their fullback they wouldnt have chased Hammer.

If they get Tesi at the right price he will be worth a punt for them, but Hamiso is going to be their fullback. Tesi is not a player they need though, if they wanted him as their fullback they wouldnt have chased Hammer.

I wonder if Tesi will end up taking the same path as Gamble ... leaving us because he is a back up only to end up a back up at another team.

maybe he'll join Gamble at the Knights. reports say that they are interested in Tesi to be their fullback

Wonder if it's to give Oloapu a top 30 spot. He's shown to be bitch made, but if the club really see a future for him then they'll have to make some concessions.

Wonder if it's to give Oloapu a top 30 spot. He's shown to be bitch made, but if the club really see a future for him then they'll have to make some concessions.
Depends if he will now. He's made a pretty big statement.

**** no ... he has to earn one.

not to mention that he's only 17 so we can't play him in the NRL anyway.

besides, why would we waste a spot on him ... he'll "never play for the Brisbane Broncos as long as he lives"

p.s. the way he is bringing the club into disrepute should never be rewarded

Plenty of players around that would be better for our top 30 than Tesi. Ahearn for 1 example.

I think he'll be released but under the Broncos terms.... they need to start swinging some big dicks around and put the tuna in their place.

Release him around June 30 or some shit like it's nothing and he can wallow in reserve grade as a top 30 player for a bottom 8 team

I think he'll be released but under the Broncos terms.... they need to start swinging some big dicks around and put the tuna in their place.

Release him around June 30 or some shit like it's nothing and he can wallow in reserve grade as a top 30 player for a bottom 8 team

And of course he can only go to a team of our choice and definitely not The.

besides, why would we waste a spot on him ... he'll "never play for the Brisbane Broncos as long as he lives"

It would be really nice if you had a sport governing body to crack down on this like professional sports have hey.

Not sure he is bringing the club into disrepute. He's had a disagreement about something he's felt he was promised and gone about sorting it like a cockwomble. Unless something comes out about what we have done, i think he's done more damage to his own reputation than the Broncos.

It would be really nice if you had a sport governing body to crack down on this like professional sports have hey.

Its an interesting point. Look at the recent Ronaldo interview. He's bascially missed nobody at that club with his criticism, yet i dont think the Premier League, UEFA or FIFA would be able to do a thing to him. Only United could deal with him by tearing up his contract.

I dont know how you deal with these players who do this shit like Oloapu. The RPLA will more than likely back him if he wants to leave badly enough.

Its an interesting point. Look at the recent Ronaldo interview. He's bascially missed nobody at that club with his criticism, yet i dont think the Premier League, UEFA or FIFA would be able to do a thing to him. Only United could deal with him by tearing up his contract.

I dont know how you deal with these players who do this shit like Oloapu. The RPLA will more than likely back him if he wants to leave badly enough.

And this is the problem.

In the case of Ronaldo, it’s pretty easy, they just have to send out a memo to all Premier League clubs that should be be sacked, no new contract for any other club will be registered for the term of his existing deal. Now you could argue that he’s such a big name that an exception might be made because he brings fans through the gate and while this sucks, you can understand an organisation wanting to do that with such a drawcard.

For this 17 year old toddler, none of those things apply and if the NRL doesn’t step in, which they won’t, well now you have a precedent set and you open up a massive can of worms, which again in the case of the NRL, are too incompetent to handle as well.

And this is the problem.

In the case of Ronaldo, it’s pretty easy, they just have to send out a memo to all Premier League clubs that should be be sacked, no new contract for any other club will be registered for the term of his existing deal. Now you could argue that he’s such a big name that an exception might be made because he brings fans through the gate and while this sucks, you can understand an organisation wanting to do that with such a drawcard.

For this 17 year old toddler, none of those things apply and if the NRL doesn’t step in, which they won’t, well now you have a precedent set and you open up a massive can of worms, which again in the case of the NRL, are too incompetent to handle as well.

I'm not sure legally they could refuse to not register Ronaldo because he has been critical of his current club. Probably needs to do something a lot more serious.

In the NRL, still not sure what the answer is. Maybe the player needs to buy out his own contract and any club he goes to has to pay a transfer fee to the club he has been released from. Dont think there is any ideal situation.

I'm not sure legally they could refuse to not register Ronaldo because he has been critical of his current club. Probably needs to do something a lot more serious.

In the NRL, still not sure what the answer is. Maybe the player needs to buy out his own contract and any club he goes to has to pay a transfer fee to the club he has been released from. Dont think there is any ideal situation.

It really isn’t complicated man. If the club are found to have done nothing wrong with the contract, it is binding end of story. The NRL simply need to come out and have a backbone for once (assuming this is the case) and say that. End of story.

None of this he said / she said matters if it’s unprovable.

It really isn’t complicated man. If the club are found to have done nothing wrong with the contract, it is binding end of story. The NRL simply need to come out and have a backbone for once (assuming this is the case) and say that. End of story.

None of this he said / she said matters if it’s unprovable.
I reckon having a player that unhappy is always complicated. It's not good for anyone. Again, Using football as an example, players are unhappy all the time and want to leave so the clubs just sell them. We don't really do that in Rugby League, it's pretty much always a release from a contract with little compensation for the club.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Matheos
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • mitch222
  • broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • BRC088
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.