Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

A woman claiming to be Gambles sister has spoken out on social media claiming Gamble was “viciously and ferociously attacked”.

Cassie Gray wrote in the Facebook group The Mighty Brisbane Broncos that her brother had been subjected to “putrid, relentless, bullying” since his NRL debut in 2018.

“To all the low life mongrel grubs out there who have viciously and ferociously attacked my brother’s character and commitment to his club you disgust me,” she wrote.

“He is someone’s son, partner, brother, uncle, grandson, friend, I hope one day you and your loved ones suffer the same putrid relentless bullying that my brother and his family have (experienced) since he started.”

Comes with the territory with playing NRL, and also how he behaves on the field. You can't go on about your passion when you play like a grub, and then complain when fans passionately hate you. As long as there are no threats, it's fair game to say what you like.

Maybe part 2 of the podcast will drop now that gamble’s no longer a bronco

Comes with the territory with playing NRL, and also how he behaves on the field. You can't go on about your passion when you play like a grub, and then complain when fans passionately hate you. As long as there are no threats, it's fair game to say what you like.
Of all our players, Tyson had the least to complain about how we was treated on social media. "Lord Tyson" is practically a cult on Reddit. He barely copped anything over that podcast, other than being criticized for dropping his guard.

Nothing compared to the venom Jake Turpin, Tesi Niu, Jordan Riki, Kotoni Staggs and Payne Haas have copped.

Anyone got some player rumours? Surely there is something coming and we need some positivity in here!

Anyone got some player rumours? Surely there is something coming and we need some positivity in here!
Yeah we haven’t had one of those “my cousin’s best friend’s uncle had a beer with a janitor from a broncos feeder school” rumours in a while.

Haas has been consistently Broncos best players just about since his debut, an insane run of consistent form up until the 2nd half of this year...his first drop of form ever. Its so much more likely than not that he'll get back to being arguably the best prop in the game wherever he plays, so the Broncos absolutely can't let him go for nothing.

Haas has been consistently Broncos best players just about since his debut, an insane run of consistent form up until the 2nd half of this year...his first drop of form ever. Its so much more likely than not that he'll get back to being arguably the best prop in the game wherever he plays, so the Broncos absolutely can't let him go for nothing.

Play the long game. Let him go to the Roosters but they take on his full contract and have to make his contract longer. Then we come in in a year’s time and poach Walker.

Thats kind of my take on it. Tyson isnt backwards and giving it to the opposition, being a bit grubby and a bit of a mongrel and there isnt anything wrong with that. I agree, as long as people dont cross the line, then if he is happy to give it, then he has to take a bit back.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.