Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

I love what he did there tbh. He set some standards and stuck to them. They're now reaping the rewards

hasn't he pretty much just done this season what he should have done last season. which his not **** around with JT2. just left him alone in his best position to play his game

Madden is a smart signing because Reynolds is in the twilight of his career and can't be expected to play a full-season. The Broncos can't rely on players who are new to the NRL system, Madden is at just the right point of his career to step in and develop his game.

Well said, I've been thinking the same. He is a really good signing.

Mam was declining at the back end of the season, there wasn’t as much of a spring in his step as there was when he got his chance. The week to week grind of the NRL was catching up to him.

Because of this, and add into the fact that Reyno will likely miss games next season, I think Madden is a very smart signing.

Now if we can just get a hooker, that would be great.

Mam was declining at the back end of the season, there wasn’t as much of a spring in his step as there was when he got his chance. The week to week grind of the NRL was catching up to him.

Because of this, and add into the fact that Reyno will likely miss games next season, I think Madden is a very smart signing.

Mam was clearly banged up, can't believe Kevvie kept playing him.

hasn't he pretty much just done this season what he should have done last season. which his not **** around with JT2. just left him alone in his best position to play his game

He did. Don't you think he's been better though? Seems to be more focused. Not looking at stats I've just noticed his input seems to have increased...he just seems more noticeable to me. Almost like a circuit break "this is what you did, this is what I expect" etc. JT seems to have grown another leg in the last couple of months.

He did. Don't you think he's been better though? Seems to be more focused. Not looking at stats I've just noticed his input seems to have increased...he just seems more noticeable to me. Almost like a circuit break "this is what you did, this is what I expect" etc. JT seems to have grown another leg in the last couple of months.
He also improved his defence and developed a decent passing game. The passing game is particularly impressive because everyone thought it was impossible

Exactly right. Reyno and Mam will both miss game time in 23 you would expect (Reyno through injury and Mam through management) and which back up half steps in? Madden. Very smart signing. But the real key here is that Madden stepping in means Billy Walters isn't stepping in. And that means the nepotism claims from some around here are crap, not that they'll admit it.

Exactly right. Reyno and Mam will both miss game time in 23 you would expect (Reyno through injury and Mam through management) and which back up half steps in? Madden. Very smart signing. But the real key here is that Madden stepping in means Billy Walters isn't stepping in. And that means the nepotism claims from some around here are crap, not that they'll admit it.
Billy still being our first choice hooker doesn’t exactly dismantle the nepotism claims. He hasn’t even officially been re-signed yet so I’m gonna give it a rest

If you're going to leak next season's team list in advance, could you at least post a spoiler alert.

we got that too ...

just our previous coach had us starting from much further back than the Cowboys previous coach
So true. When I hear people complain about coming ninth I just think about how far we've come. That 2020 team was one of the worst in NRL history.

And a coach that knows his business.
Leaving hammer on the bench last night near the whole game was mind boggling piss feldt off and give hammer that much space the cows win 20+ imo

Active Now

• Loch Ness Monster
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • LGH
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
  • Browny
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.