Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Starting a whisper that Herbie has been linked to Catalans. He's only going there for the money.

Screenindex

Reports of Knights centre James Johnson joining the club in 2023.

I really dont understand this signing, centre is one position we have plenty of coverage for:
-herbie
-staggs
-cobbo
-arthars
-Mariner
-quai-ward

I really dont understand this signing, centre is one position we have plenty of coverage for:
-herbie
-staggs
-cobbo
-arthars
-Mariner
-quai-ward
Our junior development is literally just getting the biggest and the fastest... but we still have to vulture outside backs.

Maybe he's a QLD kid and wanted to return home 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Doesn't sound like he'll be in the top squad.. Just reserve grade depth.

Also... I don't know how Arthars expects to play starting centre at the Broncos.. The only way that happens is if Herbie goes to fullback or wing.. Or if Staggs plays backrow..

View attachment 20474
Doesn't sound like he'll be in the top squad.. Just reserve grade depth.

Also... I don't know how Arthars expects to play starting centre at the Broncos.. The only way that happens is if Herbie goes to fullback or wing.. Or if Staggs plays backrow..

View attachment 20475
Although I don't see him starting in the squad, i actually think arthars is pretty underrated and really good depth. I am not saying he is a star but he is a good solid centre that runs good lines, passes well and generally makes good decisions.

Although I don't see him starting in the squad, i actually think arthars is pretty underrated and really good depth. I am not saying he is a star but he is a good solid centre that runs good lines, passes well and generally makes good decisions.
He's solid depth for a team that's not the Roosters or the Storm who can just have representative players as depth.

He's solid depth for a team that's not the Roosters or the Storm who can just have representative players as depth.

They literally had Ryan Hall as their reserve winger a year or two ago.

Yeah I don't mind him either. I'd still probably prefer to see Mariner get a shot before we use Arthars.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.