Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Dropping someone to Norths doesn’t get them off your books.
Definitely not. I just meant we would deal with it that way (since he is already signed for next year), not like a certain Sydney team planting drugs on unwanted centre/wingers or taking an “accidental” lead pipe to an injury prone five-eight whilst his back is turned so they can sign Moses.

So we've tried retroactively getting Billy suspended for a late hit on Dylan Edwards. Then we tried gaslighting Billy into thinking he only signed a train and trial and he's actually a Norths player.

What's next?

03493D2B D882 4FF2 9DEF A4AF4A0E8E58

According to The Guardian; Cows, Tits, Dragqueens and Broncos are interested in Leeming. @PeteyBadel what are you hearing, champ?! You’re a respected journalist who definitely doesn’t read BHQ.

Was my sarcasm that obvious @Wolfie?! 😂 I really was trying to be subtle…

What strings does Patty have? I love Patty and think he is a good prop, but he is still an absolute handbrake on the attack when we are inside the 20m. He needs to develop a pass or offload, just the same as Payne needs to.
I somewhat agree about Patty not threatening the line as much as he could, but he does already have the ball skills. We've seen them. Patty has improved out of sight over the last year. I'm certain it's only a matter of time before he starts causing havoc on the try line.

The one thing I'll say about Patty is he's neither over nor under rated by anyone. He's a solid 9, who seems destined to be a 10. He will end his career as captain of the Kangaroos.

I somewhat agree about Patty not threatening the line as much as he could, but he does already have the ball skills. We've seen them. Patty has improved out of sight over the last year. I'm certain it's only a matter of time before he starts causing havoc on the try line.

The one thing I'll say about Patty is he's neither over nor under rated by anyone. He's a solid 9, who seems destined to be a 10. He will end his career as captain of the Kangaroos.
I don't disagree about Patrick. I love him and I'd lick his tip if he gave me that honour. But the only string he has to his bow ahead of Haas, is his leadership. Haas is a bigger threat with the ball, IMO.

I don't disagree about Patrick. I love him and I'd lick his tip if he gave me that honour. But the only string he has to his bow ahead of Haas, is his leadership. Haas is a bigger threat with the ball, IMO.
I would rate both Patty and Payne a 9. The difference being I think (almost) everyone rates Patty about the same, aware that he's not the finished product. But there is more disagreement over Haas. Both would be 10's if they become attacking threats (like we saw in the last ten minutes against the Dragons.)

I think both already have sufficient ball skills and pace for the positions they play. They're both best in class. It's just that they don't flex them as much as they could.

What do you guys think of Moe Fotuaika to fill that Flegler sized hole in our rotation?!
He is under contract for 2024 (means nothing) and from what I can find only for $600k. I haven’t seen enough of him to say he would be a good replacement 🤷🏼‍♂️

In a perfect world, sign JWH for a year with another year option, then sign Fotuaika 👍🏻

What do you guys think of Moe Fotuaika to fill that Flegler sized hole in our rotation?!
He is under contract for 2024 (means nothing) and from what I can find only for $600k. I haven’t seen enough of him to say he would be a good replacement 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’m a big fan of Mo, he isn’t appreciated enough by Gold Coasts fan.

Broncos Recruitment on BHQ?!
Who do we need to tag for Moe to join the team?!

As for AReys eventual replacement….
The man we tried to get at one stage…
Hynes!! Is this even or ever a possibility? Thoughts?

I dont think Fotuaika is a realistic target tbh. He's on good money at the titans, and we will be paying our big forward money out for Patty and hopefully Payne. We need another Jensen Value for money signing until somebody like Willison is ready.

Haas being linked to the Dogs again.

He is good mates with Haas I think and from what I've seen he'd be a great replacement.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.