Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

I feel like this is a bad dream im not waking up from.

Why the **** we would take on Barrett.
This isn't real right?

Probably the same reason Ivan Cleary took him on because he's actually a good assistant ... he only left the Panthers because of a head coaching role. It's not like he was sacked. in fact, I don't recall him ever getting sacked from an assistant role.

He's a bit like Stephen Kearney (who most of us would have back in a heartbeat if he still wanted to coach) ... great assistant, but shithouse head coach

Whats wrong with Kev?
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

Every club Barrett’s at has been doomed & i don't have any appetite for dark day at all.

Panthers say hi.

Barrett was credited with setting up the attacking systems of the triple premiers

Probably the same reason Ivan Cleary took him on because he's actually a good assistant ... he only left the Panthers because of a head coaching role. It's not like he was sacked. in fact, I don't recall him ever getting sacked from an assistant role.

He's a bit like Stephen Kearney (who most of us would have back in a heartbeat if he still wanted to coach) ... great assistant, but shithouse head coach
The only time I liked Barrett was when he tried to kiss Civoneceva's hip.

Cleary sacked him in 2015.

He isn't the Australian assistant coach anymore I believe.

Sorry didn’t know Holbrook had taken his role.

Still don’t think Hagan is at an age where he’s uprooting his life to take on an assistants role. Think he’s happy with his consultancy and media. At 60 seems the smarter plan.

Just came across this on a broncos fans page. Anyone have any idea about this.
Ive heard about Sivo being a potential.

Lmao

Wtf are we supposed to do with Gutherson and Sivo

Just came across this on a broncos fans page. Anyone have any idea about this.
Ive heard about Sivo being a potential.

It's crap. and if the un-named author of that piece spent 10 seconds doing his research, he would realise that there hasn't been an NRL draft since the mid 90's and unlikely to be one anytime soon

Just thought I'll check with u guys if anyone has heard anything

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • Bucking Beads
  • heartly87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Alec
  • Dexter
  • rj9
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.