Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Just came across this on a broncos fans page. Anyone have any idea about this.
Ive heard about Sivo being a potential.

Is this some uni students exam? Maybe the task was to get out there and get as many clicks as possible without giving any information at all.

HmmPanthers say hi.

Barrett was credited with setting up the attacking systems of the triple premiers
blake shelton shrug GIF by The Voice

So, it’s not some kind of performance enhancement shit that they’re rumored to be taking?

What about those attacking structures when he was at Dogs, Manly & now at Parramatta?

It's crap. and if the un-named author of that piece spent 10 seconds doing his research, he would realise that there hasn't been an NRL draft since the mid 90's and unlikely to be one anytime soon

Written by AI .
Humans don`t write like that ...

Gutho ?
Where would he play ? Full back for Souths Logan ? LOL .
My guess is center. Thats where Parra are looking to move him. Probably a swap for Staggs. Sivo i dont see where he's going to fit, but i reckon on a 2 year deal Gutho could be pretty useful.

My guess is center. Thats where Parra are looking to move him. Probably a swap for Staggs. Sivo i dont see where he's going to fit, but i reckon on a 2 year deal Gutho could be pretty useful.

King Gutho fan here .
The man is driven . I know there was talk of him playing centre even last year . Blaze Taulagi ? Is a star of the future . So I don`t doubt they are looking to move Gutho . I thought about a Staggs swap , but that means Mariner back to wing ?
In the end that might not be a bad out come .
I imagine Gutho trains very hard and is a standard setter . Could be a good influence as Reyno transitions to assistant coach .
But ,,, I still think some one fed a scenario in to their AI machine and that`s what it spat out . LOL .

King Gutho fan here .
The man is driven . I know there was talk of him playing centre even last year . Blaze Taulagi ? Is a star of the future . So I don`t doubt they are looking to move Gutho . I thought about a Staggs swap , but that means Mariner back to wing ?
In the end that might not be a bad out come .
I imagine Gutho trains very hard and is a standard setter . Could be a good influence as Reyno transitions to assistant coach .
But ,,, I still think some one fed a scenario in to their AI machine and that`s what it spat out . LOL .
I think he is a standard setter in some ways, but he's not a popular dressing room figure.

I think Gutho is losing his speed a bit.

He's an absolute workhorse though... I'd say his future is centre, but I think he could do a job on the wing (although losing out to speed).

He'd be a pretty handy centre with his footy smarts and communication... he'd also get through a ton of work from there.... but a physical decline could see him become very bad very quickly.

He's also on a massive contract at Parra... no way should anyone be taking that on

Why are we even talking about this from an AI generated article?

First thing, people dismiss AI for no good reason thinking its a gimmick and its making stories up. Secondly, before you know it, Skynet then becomes self aware and starts launching nucelar warheads on the russians, starting world war 3.

Just be prepared is all i'm saying.

we had that rumour that Jeral Skelton was signing with us last week. Nothing more has come of that. I guess we’ll get to see how he goes tomorrow

First thing, people dismiss AI for no good reason thinking its a gimmick and its making stories up. Secondly, before you know it, Skynet then becomes self aware and starts launching nucelar warheads on the russians, starting world war 3.

Just be prepared is all i'm saying.

And it all starts with those pesky draft picks

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • theshed
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.