Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

I think I read hagan was no longer doing the aussie assistant coaching. He could be an option. Is a QLDer and won a premiership as a coach.

I would take Hagan to focus on the attack. He knows his shit and I think he could do well with our squad.

Rohan Smith seems like a less credentialed Barrett - that seems really up himself.

I’d love to get Hannay but Hagan would be good too

IMG 3246

Corey Parker - “My phone hasn’t rung”

Well, let’s see Corey…Maybe if you weren’t such a salty, disparaging c**t towards the club that made you, you might be welcome back.
Welcomed back to have a feed and a beer at the leagues club. NOTHING to do with coaching or anything to do with the team itself. You’ve constantly shit on the club whilst at Fox. **** off.

I would take Hagan to focus on the attack. He knows his shit and I think he could do well with our squad.

Hagan works with the Cowboys calls games for Triple M Newcastle and is the Australian Assistant coach- he is happy.

I feel like this is a bad dream im not waking up from.

Why the **** we would take on Barrett.
This isn't real right?

I wonder if Ben Te'o manages to help us recruit any of those under 19's Maroons players in the future. Te'o has good wraps but he largely unproven. I'd be keen to let him focus on the forwards and find a more experienced guy to build a defence

Hagan works with the Cowboys calls games for Triple M Newcastle and is the Australian Assistant coach- he is happy.

He isn't the Australian assistant coach anymore I believe.

Walters is also understood to be considering Parramatta interim coach Trent Barrett for another assistant’s role from next season.
Whats wrong with Kev?
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

Every club Barrett’s at has been doomed & i don't have any appetite for dark day at all.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Dee
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • marw
  • pennywisealfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • porouian
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.