Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

I’ve just seen that Tom Learoyd-Lahrs‘ son has left us and gone to the Cows for 2024 onwards. I remember reports that he was meant to be a gun.

I’ve just seen that Tom Learoyd-Lahrs‘ son has left us and gone to the Cows for 2024 onwards. I remember reports that he was meant to be a gun.

He signed with the Cowboys because he didn't want to leave his family.

BTW, I thought I read something about that 12 months ago

He signed with the Cowboys because he didn't want to leave his family.

BTW, I thought I read something about that 12 months ago
Might have been max plath articles read about the same

He signed with the Cowboys at the start of this year for three years. He’s going from school to their NRL list.

Formed a great front row for the Blackhawks with Jamal Shibasaki and Lahrs was their best in a beaten Meninga Final. They will both be close to NRL within 12 months.

Saw that we are going to release Tristan Sailor effective immediately to take a deal with Leigh Leopards. The club needs to stop being so 'nice' by letting people go and think about next year while we are in this premiership window. Sailor was great depth for us this year and filled in nicely. Our depth is part of what got us to the top 2 last year and it won't be as strong next year unless we have some good signings over Christmas.

Saw that we are going to release Tristan Sailor effective immediately to take a deal with Leigh Leopards. The club needs to stop being so 'nice' by letting people go and think about next year while we are in this premiership window. Sailor was great depth for us this year and filled in nicely. Our depth is part of what got us to the top 2 last year and it won't be as strong next year unless we have some good signings over Christmas.
Mate you don't stand in the way of a player looking to secure a full time gig elsewhere if your path is virtually blocked which it is at the Broncos. He isn't displacing Walsh at fullback like ever and the same can be said about our current halves. If he has an opportunity to play first grade full time in the super league and enhance his career then good luck to him. Its not like he is going to play for one of our rivals.

Mate you don't stand in the way of a player looking to secure a full time gig elsewhere if your path is virtually blocked which it is at the Broncos. He isn't displacing Walsh at fullback like ever and the same can be said about our current halves. If he has an opportunity to play first grade full time in the super league and enhance his career then good luck to him. Its not like he is going to play for one of our rivals.
He shouldn’t have signed a 2 year deal then.

I reckon when Sailor signed the 2 year extension with us, there was no offer from SuperLeague. It was after few months extending with us the SuperLeague deal came through. The club is doing the right thing in letting him go.

Kevvie especially has done a great deal of favor to his mate Wendell by taking JrSailor under his wing I reckon.

I reckon when Sailor signed the 2 year extension with us, there was no offer from SuperLeague. It was after few months extending with us the SuperLeague deal came through. The club is doing the right thing in letting him go.

Kevvie especially has done a great deal of favor to his mate Wendell by taking JrSailor under his wing I reckon.

It also helps to be the good guys at times, it got us Walsh back and oh how we have benefitted from that.

Is that official or a rumour?

According to this, the London Broncos are also interested:

If true and the usual big if and all that, that is a fantastic deal for both parties.

$750k a year, that's pretty good for both him and the Broncos!*

*if true

Badel says Mam’s salary Broncos will gradually increase to reach the $1 million mark.

I'm not believing it until they're spotted having their "secret dinner."

Rumour:
* flexible on a long-term arrangement​
* at least $3 million over a four-year contract​
* by Christmas​

Active Now

• Canga
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.