Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Well he cops universal shit for being unreliable, so it's been interesting to audit his predictions with the outcomes. He's panned out pretty well - 100% - since the Farnworth blunder. Dobbo, on the other hand...

Results are here:

“He”… 🤣

But Mozer is a gun who needs a chance, where as Billy is only playing because his dad is coach.

I'm not embarrassing myself, I'm stating facts about a player.

Without having a debate about your first point, anyone with a basic understanding of the English language knows that your comment is an opinion, not fact.

Sounded less than convincing NGL lol
The Mole rumour that the club had given him permission to look elsewhere was confirmed by his agent, and he allegedly spoke to the Roosters at some point (which came to nothing). Looking at his immediate predicament, he has to be behind Smoothy and Mozer at regaining the 14, so maybe he's just happy to take the money, play some Cup and sit it out, hoping another club shows interest later in the season.

The Mole rumour that the club had given him permission to look elsewhere was confirmed by his agent, and he allegedly spoke to the Roosters at some point (which came to nothing). Looking at his immediate predicament, he has to be behind Smoothy and Mozer at regaining the 14, so maybe he's just happy to take the money, play some Cup and sit it out, hoping another club shows interest later in the season.
I think Manly and the Dragons were interested in him but he doesn't want to relocate to Sydney which was the big sticking point.

One thing that I think is promising this year is that our 2 least disciplined forwards in Flegler and Capewell are gone. Obviously they bring there positives respectively but countless times a game there would be a stupid lack of discipline action late in the count by one of those 2. Whilst there isn’t a heap of positives about them leaving this along with salary cap is right up there.

One thing that I think is promising this year is that our 2 least disciplined forwards in Flegler and Capewell are gone. Obviously they bring there positives respectively but countless times a game there would be a stupid lack of discipline action late in the count by one of those 2. Whilst there isn’t a heap of positives about them leaving this along with salary cap is right up there.
In terms of ill discipline it could be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire going from Capewell to Piakura.

In terms of ill discipline it could be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire going from Capewell to Piakura.
Piakura is a different type of ill disciplined to Kurt. He is more what Flegler used to with aggression whereas these days Tom and Kurt would always give away stupid penalties in the ruck that has never been Piakura’s issue, I also felt Piakura fixed that up big time last year.

I wouldn’t blame the roosters for not wanting another out of favour broncos hooker

Piakura is a different type of ill disciplined to Kurt. He is more what Flegler used to with aggression whereas these days Tom and Kurt would always give away stupid penalties in the ruck that has never been Piakura’s issue, I also felt Piakura fixed that up big time last year.
Yes, the kind that leaves you a man short and tests your depth. It's not like he's a clean skin in the ruck either and it's going to be a real trial by fire considering how vulnerable that left edge is.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.