Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Broncos are now looking to sign Reagan Campbell-Gillard. Negotiations between St George and Campbell-Gillard have broken down, Broncos ready to swoop.

Breaking news in the Tele just now. TBaz in his ear no doubt!

I could get around the RCG signing but absolutely not at 3 years which I just read
Yep, he wants a 3 year deal. On 650K next year and Parra may look at chipping in some cash. Broncos trying to do a deal with a swap for Hetherington. Decision to be made on Wednesday but Kevvie is wanting the deal done with RCG to partner Haas if they pull it off.

I tip my hat to youse, quite a signing coup if they can get it done. Would be a heck of a front row pairing.

Broncos are now looking to sign Reagan Campbell-Gillard. Negotiations between St George and Campbell-Gillard have broken down, Broncos ready to swoop.

Breaking news in the Tele just now. TBaz in his ear no doubt!

If he didn't want a 3 year deal, I would take him.

1 year deal, extended for another 2 if he proves himself. Doesn't seem to be many takers for him.

We’re a joke. We’ve only been linked to another prop in his 30’s. We will be so big and slow that we will get destroyed. It’s like our club didn’t notice how big and slow we were this year.
I would argue a rotation of Haas, Carrigan and Campbell-Gillard is bloody good. Give him 2 years at 650k with club option for a 3rd. With the cap increasing, 650k is not bad for a representative prop, and a very experienced one at that. Haas and Carrigan can't continue to do all the heavy lifting on their own.

Throw Welch in too and you got yourself a powerful forward pack with Willison and Te Kura as young back up!

If RCG is subsidised next year and then a year at say 400k and then an CO, that would be very good business.

We are definitely not big and slow, we are injured and busted. No one was saying we looked big and slow last year because we weren't. A fit Haas, Carrigan, Willison is a very big and mobile middle. It can definitely accommodate an RCG.

Plus, the awful Fletcher Baker is rumoured to be heading back to Sydney next year so whatever money was wasted on him, put it straight into the RCG deal. It's a no brainer really. RCG will be snapped up by someone. At least Kevvie has identified a weakness and is getting on the front foot.

Haas, Carrigan, RCG, Willison, Te Kura. That is a massive, top 5 forward pack right there.

It’s just more money into the positions that we should be able to cover with cheaper options. Our edge forwards are the worse in the comp and we’ve got no other options. That should be our first place to bolster.

Ta, thanks for sharing champion.

Not really happy with the news, but I'm sure others will be. In Marty's defence, he's run hard everytime he's played since returning. However the club desperately needs to ring in the changes and I just question how many more quality games Marty has in him. Keeping in mind, that even as he's been fighting for a new contract he's still guilty of some really poor lapses.

Ta, thanks for sharing champion.

Not really happy with the news, but I'm sure others will be.
It’s crazy to think that we keep making these junk signings. I appreciate big Marty but at 34-35 he’s running on fumes.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Mr Fourex
  • marw
  • upthebroncs
  • Bucking Beads
  • BooKhaki
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.