Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

It’s a serious concern that we apparently want to extend him.
If the $ figure offered was slightly less or equal to what he’s on now and came with a ‘if you can earn an upgrade from us over the next two years, we’ll deliver it to you’ then Ok..

But if Cobbo and his management expect a decent pay increase based on what he’s produced over the last three seasons, then you’d encourage them to chase it elsewhere

It’s about time the Broncos stood for something when it comes player performances & salaries

If the $ figure offered was slightly less or equal to what he’s on now and came with a ‘if you can earn an upgrade from us over the next two years, we’ll deliver it to you’ then Ok..

But if Cobbo and his management expect a decent pay increase based on what he’s produced over the last three seasons, then you’d encourage them to chase it elsewhere

It’s about time the Broncos stood for something when it comes player performances & salaries
Our salary cap is fucked, this is a gift that we can’t waste. Telling Cobbo to **** off and freeing up that money is the best thing we could do right now. It will also show the rest of the team that the days of fucking around and producing **** all while picking up a big pay cheque are over.

Cobbo may go on to be a great player for another club, but at the moment, he's got Jimmy the Jet written all over him.

I thought he would be grateful for a train and trial deal given how much he has let himself, and the club down. Fifita showed that there is now such thing as gratitude.

12 months ago I would have said Selwyn is worth the trouble but when you consider it's probably him or Kotoni, I can say with conviction Kotoni doesn't turn it up when the going gets tough.

If Cobbo goes the thought of losing Herbie will hurt more
Doesn’t Herbie only have a 2 year deal or something at the phins? We should flick Cobbo (likely to a club delusional enough to pay big bickies thinking he can play fb week in week out) and try and get Herbie back

Edit: aren’t there rumours about hammer going to the cows? Maybe the phins want to swap cobbo for Herbie right now?

Who the f**kkkkkk would pay Cobbo more than $625kish?

If he goes to Melbourne for some Betr shares and Bellamy, he might have quite a few games playing like a superstar, but when the inevitable mental health concerns and burn out arise, that club will. not. give. a. f**k. Conversely, we wipe his arse.

But, they will continue winning.

I'm about as bitter a charcoaled grapefruit ffs

Active Now

• Lurker
  • barker
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • thenry
  • ettybay
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.