Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Hold that thought- you’re about to get madder.
Walsh, mozer or willison?.... anyone else not signed up past next year *and even then it's only carrigan) I couldn't give a shit given their effort this year. Walsh I even hope we don't get into a bidding war for...

Plenty of noise that young players aren’t handling the hype and fame in Brisbane. If it’s gonna be one guy it’s gonna be Walsh. Managers advising the young players to head to other clubs with less stardom and expectation.
With a young daughter as well.
When he bought his place it was posted all over the Internet so if their going to hide in the back of his ute wouldn't put it past them to find his house and show up there..

Harry Potter Halloween GIF by HuMandalas

Is there any news on the new assistant coaches. I think we shot ourselves in the foot by losing both of them.

Plenty of noise that young players aren’t handling the hype and fame in Brisbane. If it’s gonna be one guy it’s gonna be Walsh. Managers advising the young players to head to other clubs with less stardom and expectation.

I thought Walsh loved the limelight, he takes his shorts off & gives them away & he is wearing his pink underwear

Also the talk about players not handling the hype, didn't that come from a nuffy on twitter

I thought Walsh loved the limelight, he takes his shorts off & gives them away & he is wearing his pink underwear

Also the talk about players not handling the hype, didn't that come from a nuffy on twitter
It might be way too intense for a young dad

I recon Walsh will never leave, Patty is his Older brother/Uncle of his daughter. Mam, Piakura are good mates with him. He’s close to family

As much as there is shit things about being the biggest star in the NRL at the biggest club in the NRL I recon there is obviously a part of him that loves being the main man.

First year back made a grand final, then struggled for 1 year and he wants to leave? I doubt it tbh

It tells me that Staggs is below a few players, probably Walsh and Mozer, that they are prioritising.

I’m not entirely mad about that.

This could also be true and I would be ok with that too but even then, why are the R&R team leaving all of this so late? None of this, from the outside looking in anyway, screams hey we value you, let's get this done because we want you here.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BooKhaki
  • marw
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.