Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

This could also be true and I would be ok with that too but even then, why are the R&R team leaving all of this so late? None of this, from the outside looking in anyway, screams hey we value you, let's get this done because we want you here.

They announced he was signed .
Then Walsh tweeted don`t believe every thing you read . There is more to this .

They announced he was signed .
Then Walsh tweeted don`t believe every thing you read . There is more to this .
I remember the same thing happened with Kurt Capewell & he made an instagram video saying he hadn’t signed yet.

All the signings seem to be announced by Pete Badel on couriermail unofficially before the club officially announces it. It seems like the club leaks shit to pressure the players to sign officially, which might rub players the wrong way?

I wish we would just keep things as quiet as possible like when Titans signed Des or Warriors with JFH

How long have you been here ?
You should know his modus operandi by now surely ?
I do realise that but that doesn’t make it any less pathetic. I may just be fortunate but I can’t imagine being so lacking in attention that I need to resort to that shit.

I remember the same thing happened with Kurt Capewell & he made an instagram video saying he hadn’t signed yet.

All the signings seem to be announced by Pete Badel on couriermail unofficially before the club officially announces it. It seems like the club leaks shit to pressure the players to sign officially, which might rub players the wrong way?

I wish we would just keep things as quiet as possible like when Titans signed Des or Warriors with JFH

Or the managers leak to Badel to pressure the club to up their offer.

One thing has become abundantly clear ... Despite what's been said previously ... BHQ loved the leaks, they miss the leaks, they need the leaks.

We've had this conversation. We (well at least me) don't want leaks, we (at least me) want action - actual proactive announcements of signings that aren't just 35 year old has beens or journeyman - which by the way - are also actually not even official.

We've had this conversation. We (well at least me) don't want leaks, we (at least me) want action - actual proactive announcements of signings that aren't just 35 year old has beens or journeyman - which by the way - are also actually not even official.
Jarrod Wallace got a mention as coming back to Broncos to add experience on Clarkey's Rugby League Column on FB. He's 33, not 35 but hehas all the other attributes you mentioned covered.

Reality Competition GIF by The Masked Singer

Selwyn gets homesick being 35 seconds away from Cherbourg. We need to offer him unders, he's made bank from us, all while we've nursed him.

The Roosters are obviously going to throw money at him, but with what? A private charter home to Cherbourg? I doubt that Wolfe will offer him big $ to go to the Phins.

Selwyn gets homesick being 35 seconds away from Cherbourg. We need to offer him unders, he's made bank from us, all while we've nursed him.

The Roosters are obviously going to throw money at him, but with what? A private charter home to Cherbourg? I doubt that Wolfe will offer him big $ to go to the Phins.
Yeah, would not be upset if we can’t come to terms.

It’s a serious concern that we apparently want to extend him.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • porouian
  • RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
  • upthebroncs
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.