Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

I actually still really rate Piakura. I think in a good structure and a simple game plan he is a weapon. He’s just young and needs to work on his defence and fuel tank.

I think he has a much higher ceiling than Riki. He just should have never been handed an 80 minute role with no depth at all.
At this stage of his career, he’s perfect for the bench as we saw at the end of 2023.

I actually still really rate Piakura. I think in a good structure and a simple game plan he is a weapon. He’s just young and needs to work on his defence and fuel tank.

I think he has a much higher ceiling than Riki. He just should have never been handed an 80 minute role with no depth at all.
He’s a good footballer if he can learn to defend and stay on the park.

Better than Baker but still a bit of a penalty magnet and has at least two errrors per game if I recall his playing style correctly.

Baker had groin surgery in the off season .
He has skills and can do some damage with his tackling . I`m willing to give him this preseason to get properly fit , then see during the trials where he`s at .
Fataigue can make good players look bad . I want to see him fully fit before I say - yeah , nah .

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • YeahNahMate
  • Tmac
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.