Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

I would absolutely be looking to see if Palasia wants to return now that they have signed RCG.

Te Kura needs a bit more time in cup and while Marty finished the season reasonably well, questions marks whether he could maintain that over the course of the season.

Then of course there’s the pillow Baker who shouldn’t be playing first grade again.

We could use another prop or two.

So they have tino, mofo, rcg, palasia, Clark, joliffe, and liu in the middle?

Wouldn't mind seeing if palasia or joliffe would be interested in coming across. Some experienced but not old depth.
Liu is off to super league.

Wonder how much money palasia would want? Got to resign Willison as well. RCG is a good pick up at 500k if the rumour is true.

We've got a bit of salary cap being chewed up in 4 hookers, Baker, Hunt, and Gosiewski. I think we are stuck with those contracts.

The current joke at work is that the milkman must be tall as **** because Trew is a monster. He's cracked 200cm so he's taller than Willison and second only to Te Kura.

He's recovering from an injury so he hasn't gone on holidays, he's been training / rehabbing and was there when Maguire did his first walk through.

The current joke at work is that the milkman must be tall as **** because Trew is a monster. He's cracked 200cm so he's taller than Willison and second only to Te Kura.

He's recovering from an injury so he hasn't gone on holidays, he's been training / rehabbing and was there when Maguire did his first walk through.
Would like to see him kick on next year, he's probably not close to NRL at this stage but there is an opening for him I think with Oates and Pereira gone.

The club is looking at Dylan Lucas apparently
Someone on here was screaming for this

The club is looking at Dylan Lucas apparently
Someone on here was screaming for this
I know I was a while back like before we turned to shit. I know others have followed suit since. I’m still very much in the boat of that would be a good signing. Where have you found this out?

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Alec
  • Old Mate
  • broncoscope
  • BroncoFan94
  • IceWorks
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Bongo
  • Redfern_1980
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.