Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

That would be a target for the roosters - Mozer. No doubt they are not too fond of Brandon Smith. Blake Mozer will be easy pickings for the Roosters.

If we lose Mozer to any club I will be so sad.

Mozer is one player we won't lose. I guarantee it.

He's happy here. He's finally getting game time. He's got no reason to leave.

Well well well, very interesting rumour floating about the eastern suburbs and has filtered through to some of our Bunnies forum members that Reece Walsh may be a Rooster signing very soon. As buzz pointed put in his column in the tele, Nick Politis was spotted having lunch on the Goldy the other day with Reecey's manager, Nash Dawson. Youse have farted around and not yet extended his contract and now are very likely to lose your best player. Just when it seems you have hit rock bottom, eh lol.
I can never understand your fetish in jumping into other fans forum and keep sewing b.s. If there’s any chance, I want to see you get better.

Let me break it down for you —
in this particular case, you can spew that someone may “poach” Walsh from Broncos for various reasons/enticements. BUT, no one can poach Broncos out of Walsh. It’s proven time and again. Period!

Well well well, very interesting rumour floating about the eastern suburbs and has filtered through to some of our Bunnies forum members that Reece Walsh may be a Rooster signing very soon. As buzz pointed put in his column in the tele, Nick Politis was spotted having lunch on the Goldy the other day with Reecey's manager, Nash Dawson. Youse have farted around and not yet extended his contract and now are very likely to lose your best player. Just when it seems you have hit rock bottom, eh lol.
No mate, rock bottom would be anybody stupid enough to believe a damn thing you ever say.

Why set your sights so low?

You could come back as a maccas munching pretendy 5/8 and make well over triple that figure. All you need to do is learn how to kick a bomb. You don't even need to chase it.

Or if you're not keen on the thought of putting your body in harms way by (heaven forbid) tackling the opposition you could come back as a fullback and play kiddy reveals even after being roundly smashed by the opposition and again make more than double that paltry 300K.
Then get paid to be a backs coach😳

Carrigan isn’t goin anywhere

I think you should apply your obviously tremendous intellect to solving the #7 problems at Redfern .Wayne needs your help . LOL .

Why set your sights so low?

You could come back as a maccas munching pretendy 5/8 and make well over triple that figure. All you need to do is learn how to kick a bomb. You don't even need to chase it.

Or if you're not keen on the thought of putting your body in harms way by (heaven forbid) tackling the opposition you could come back as a fullback and play kiddy reveals even after being roundly smashed by the opposition and again make more than double that paltry 300K.
Is Boyd the only current assistant at the club not moving on next year?

Tigers reportedly looking to sign Hetherington.

I would be happy to offload him if we bring in someone better.

I do like Hetherington, problem is he plays in a position we're stacked in (middle forward) most of whom offer us more than he does.

IMO, if he was going to retain a place in the team, we'd need to convert him to a backrower in the off season ... Although, I'm not sure if he has the skillset for that position.

I'd be ok with offloading him if we could get another genuine backrower as a replacement

He has really regressed this year especially when we really couldnt afford it with our departures.

Too much time in their own half / quarter and not enough PTB speed roll through the ruck to suit Kobe . An unstructered or loose ruck is his bread and butter . This season the team haven`t created the chaos around the ruck that Kobe capatalises on . Him running at a set line can see him get folded . He needs a little space to use his changes of direction . Tight ruck and he`s not the man you want to make metres or a quick PTB .

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • thenry
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.