Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

This is the kind of signing we need to make.

I didnt think he would sign for St Helens, but they are apparently letting Blake, Hurrell and Sione are all leaving and one of his best mates has just signed there. Wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt move to them now but i still think for family reasons he wants to be back in Australia.

I didnt think he would sign for St Helens, but they are apparently letting Blake, Hurrell and Sione are all leaving and one of his best mates has just signed there. Wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt move to them now but i still think for family reasons he wants to be back in Australia.

Good moves by St Helens. Blake has been shocking, Hurrell was absolutely brilliant for them but he has hit a wall. Sione is a bit of a surprise but he has also been pretty poor this year.

On a side note, how good is Hull KR to watch this season. Mikey Lewis is a magician.

Interestingly, reading between the lines, sounds like Horsebreath might be a real chance of going to us but not certain and nothing can be said while he is still contracted.

Good moves by St Helens. Blake has been shocking, Hurrell was absolutely brilliant for them but he has hit a wall. Sione is a bit of a surprise but he has also been pretty poor this year.

On a side note, how good is Hull KR to watch this season. Mikey Lewis is a magician.
I was big on him last year, but as more of a running 6. This year he has been excellent as a 7 really with his kicking game on top of his other strengths. I'd have him here to replaces Arey. He's got that bit of devil in his game as well. One of those players you love in your team but hate in the opposition side. Absolute competitor. He's a top bloke as well. When my Dad went up there to watch Tom play Mikey gave the old boy all his shirt from that day.

I was big on him last year, but as more of a running 6. This year he has been excellent as a 7 really with his kicking game on top of his other strengths. I'd have him here to replaces Arey. He's got that bit of devil in his game as well. One of those players you love in your team but hate in the opposition side. Absolute competitor. He's a top bloke as well. When my Dad went up there to watch Tom play Mikey gave the old boy all his shirt from that day.

He just pops up everywhere both sides of the ball, one of the best halves I've seen come through in some time, just need to fix his goal kicking.

Daniel Atkinson is a guy I’d take a look at tbh. Versatile and a high IQ footballer. I get Cooper Cronk type vibes from him.
Born in Brisbane as well.. make it fucking happen!!

I've always rated Tom Opacic. I'd love to get him back.

I don't see him making our team at full strength, but he'd be a fantastic depth player

I've always rated Tom Opacic. I'd love to get him back.

I don't see him making our team at full strength, but he'd be a fantastic depth player

He could be a really good 17, a bloke who can play second row and centre.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • pagey
  • Alec
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • the_next
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrtij
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.