Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Sunday Mail reporting Walsh has "agreed to terms" but not "formally signed."

* four-year extension, until the end of 2029.
* $4.4 million - final season to reach $1.2m
* Highest-paid Bronco ever
* shaken hands, but not signed (he's on holidays)
* plan to publicly announce next month

I’m actually happy with those numbers compared to what I was fearing. Feels like this has been ‘agreed’ to for 6 months though.

Sunday Mail reporting Walsh has "agreed to terms" but not "formally signed."

* four-year extension, until the end of 2029.
* $4.4 million - final season to reach $1.2m
* Highest-paid Bronco ever
* shaken hands, but not signed (he's on holidays)
* plan to publicly announce next month

The board will be happy, they know Reece on his own will keep the fans and corporates rocking up and paying the money even if we are playing like bustards on the field.

Don't need to competitive, just need the popular players to show a bit of flash every now and then and the money keeps rolling in.

I’m actually happy with those numbers compared to what I was fearing. Feels like this has been ‘agreed’ to for 6 months though.
Seems to me like the club and agent had agreed, based on Walsh's terms, but pending a signature. The agent leaked it to the press, Walsh got pedantic, and maybe a touch cocky in the backdrop of his Origin hype, and here we are back on the same page after his season fizzled.

It's really the same story as before. It would be interesting to know if it's the same deal or maybe even slightly less money.

Seems to me like the club and agent had agreed, based on Walsh's terms, but pending a signature. The agent leaked it to the press, Walsh got pedantic, and maybe a touch cocky in the backdrop of his Origin hype, and here we are back on the same page after his season fizzled.

It's really the same story as before. It would be interesting to know if it's the same deal or maybe even slightly less money.
Or more PO's added.

If he was delaying in the hope that his price goes up he may want options included to allow a salary review in a few years time

badels opinion piece highlights part of out problem we are paying big money in the wrong areas

badels opinion piece highlights part of out problem we are paying big money in the wrong areas
While true, I’m pretty sure most pundits would agree that fullback is in the vicinity of the right area to pay big money.

I would say Walsh is the right area, and the right player, to spend big money on. But, as with Ezra, and the likes of Milford and Bird before them, there is always the risk they won't deliver as hoped. There is still time for Ezra.

While true, I’m pretty sure most pundits would agree that fullback is in the vicinity of the right area to pay big money.

I would say Walsh is the right area, and the right player, to spend big money on. But, as with Ezra, and the likes of Milford and Bird before them, there is always the risk they won't deliver as hoped. There is still time for Ezra.
i mean the gist of his opinion piece is why we should make a play at walker,totally agree with the walsh signing maybe 100-200k a bit more than id like a year

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Lurker
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • kman
  • jd87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.