Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Staggs you can rely on a bit more than Cobbo which is why i would lean more towards him. Selwyn from the outside looking in seems a bit mentally fragile, and he doesnt have the best work ethic.

Cobbo also brings workrate... if we lose Cobbo that would mean we've lost our 3 biggest workhorses in the outside backs year on year (Herbie, Oates and then Cobbo) and the other backs aren't picking up the slack.

Yep, Mariner and Staggs is the go. Mariner needs to run the ball harder though,

It's all well and good to say, "just get rid of Cobbo". Who the **** is going to make early set metres without Cobbo?

if you get rid of Cobbo the replacement has to be a big bodied outside back to help with starting our sets off.

LOL .

Clearly fake news outed as fake news?

Mild Shock Reaction GIF

Ahhhhh I missed all the fun.

How about Staggs to the Titans then?
Kobe signs an upgraded long term contract?
Ondi finds fulfilling job that pays exorbitant amounts of money?!?!
........sigh, nope.

"lately"

This is his issue: flashes of brilliance, long slumps.

If you want to metaphor it as a mental issue, it's akin to bipolar. NOT A DIAGNOSIS.

Injuries he shouldn't have even been playing with which were affecting his performances (e.g Bulldogs) and adding the off-field issues onto that.

Hardly a shock that a young guy is going to struggle considerably under those circumstances. He's not a seasoned pro that's been doing this for about 10+ years.

I wonder if he had anything to do with Ben Te'o's appointment, having coached him at Souths?
Think he had a hand in both te'o and Barrett personally

I thought they were both Kev appointments? Or at least that's the way it seemed to be framed at the time. The Trent rumour in particular was around before we played the Eels in late August I think. Who knows what to believe tbh.

Injuries he shouldn't have even been playing with which were affecting his performances (e.g Bulldogs) and adding the off-field issues onto that.

Hardly a shock that a young guy is going to struggle considerably under those circumstances. He's not a seasoned pro that's been doing this for about 10+ years.
2025 will be his fifth season in the NRL. He's blown hot and cold in all of them. Let's hope this season he'll come of age.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Elcapitano20
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.