Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

I just want someone- anyone really - to imbed into these players the importance of THAT jersey, of playing with THAT badge next to your heart.

I know Gamble wasn't the most talented, but he gave a shit. B.Walters isn't the most talented hooker - but he cares about the club and what it means for Brisbane.

Given we have lost Oates, Pereira, Sailor and likely Karapani, who aree we likely to replace them with? I have heard we might be looking at the Latrell Clickbait guy, and Hayze Perham and may promote from within. What do people think about any of Tom Jenkins, Ken Maumalo or Morgan Harper as outside back depth?
I dont think I'd be keen on Jenkins... penrith let him go suggesting he doesnt fit their mold, which is workhorse outside backs... gives off Charlie Staines vibes... he's then not able to make the knights team when there's a free wing spot open after Dom leaves.

Harper would have to be a no I'd say... the fanbase would explode if he popped up and he couldn't make the parra team because he was getting destroyed by any outside back that had any sort of speed... Manly game where he got constantly burned.

I just want someone- anyone really - to imbed into these players the importance of THAT jersey, of playing with THAT badge next to your heart.

I know Gamble wasn't the most talented, but he gave a shit. B.Walters isn't the most talented hooker - but he cares about the club and what it means for Brisbane.
Do it for KIA

Remote

How good is it when Internet nobodies run with rumours and then the media picks it up and suddenly legitimacy is given to the made up in the first place and now suddenly this never was happening is now a news article based on a known idiot in Parker being taken as someone with authority.

Ridiculous.

Saw a FB post where Cobbo's father replied to his niece asking if he was going to Cows. Said it was fake. Dunno if that counts for anything.

How good is it when Internet nobodies run with rumours and then the media picks it up and suddenly legitimacy is given to the made up in the first place and now suddenly this never was happening is now a news article based on a known idiot in Parker being taken as someone with authority.

Ridiculous.
Bear in mind Broncos legend, Parker, hadn't actually "heard the rumour himself"

Saw a FB post where Cobbo's father replied to his niece asking if he was going to Cows. Said it was fake. Dunno if that counts for anything.
If it's on FB it's not legit unless it's a screenshot of the post rather than a link to it.

You can give that FB post a shitload more credibility than anything you read from actual RL media sources

You can give that FB post a shitload more credibility than anything you read from actual RL media sources
Same with books. Anyone who tries to read one of those is asking for a headache.

How good are rumours?

Well, I do actually think NQ would suit Cobbo better. Far less pressure and attention.

There were other rumours not so long ago about players struggling with the level of exposure at the broncos. Could be true.

I’m in 2 minds because a smiling, fit Cobbo probably brings me more joy than anything else in the game. Hopefully it really was just an injury that made him so slow this season and it comes good with a rest.

I think a good coach could make an elite but endlessly frustrating fullback out of Selwyn.

Ridiculous.
Broncos equals clicks... therefore sources can be sauces instead

Ridiculous.

Sad to believe there are psychopaths who make a living on doing this shit.

Sad to believe there are psychopaths who make a living on doing this shit.
If you're able to read, explain specifically what in this piece makes you call Ethan a psychopath. Insulting someone's mental health to this extreme isn't very woke.

If you're able to read, explain specifically what in this piece makes you call Ethan a psychopath. Insulting someone's mental health to this extreme isn't very woke.

Bold of you assume I clicked on that link and was directly referencing "Ethan". If you read what I said though (isn't that ironic), I said "sad to think there are", that's in no way directly referencing any individual.

Bold of you assume I clicked on that link and was directly referencing "Ethan". If you read what I said though (isn't that ironic), I said "sad to think there are", that's in no way directly referencing any individual.
Yes, it's very obvious you shoot your mouth off without reading.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Emanon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bongo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Elcapitano20
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jason Simmons
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.