Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Let's say we could in theory turn losing Staggs/Cobbo in to getting Hunt and Mulitalo, would you do it? Personally, I'd prefer to keep Cobbo and let Staggs walk if we had to choose. Cobbo, yes has issues, but ability wise offers so much more versatility than Staggs.

So then run with:

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Mariner
4. Cobbo
5. Mulitalo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Willison
9. Hunt
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Jensen
16. Taupau/Te Kura
17. Hetherington

I mean, that's a well balanced side with metres in the backs from Mulitalo, Cobbo and hopefully a bulked up Mariner. The issue at second-row though unfortunately remains.

I don't know about getting Hunt back. If we're all in on Coby Black, an English half like Harry Smith or Mikey Lewis with a player option or clause in their favour on the deal allowing them to leave if Black manages to cement his place in the first team during their tenure might be a short-medium term option at halfback.

I don't know about getting Hunt back. If we're all in on Coby Black, an English half like Harry Smith or Mikey Lewis with a player option or clause in their favour on the deal allowing them to leave if Black manages to cement his place in the first team during their tenure might be a short-medium term option at halfback.

Hunt would be an ideal option as a short term halfback until Black is ready. Reynolds retires and his money can go to Hunt. Hunt has been paid over a million for half his career now, he can afford to take Reynolds money ($700k?) In his twilight years.

I doubt Hunt will be expecting or getting anywhere near a million at this stage in his career.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • BooKhaki
  • pennywisealfie
  • broncotville
  • Robboi_321
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gympie devil
  • Redfern_1980
  • lakers133334
  • Rambstien
  • Shane Tronc
  • Gaz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.