Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

I know that but I was reading some quotes from him about how he's quit drinking for over a year now and has got his head right. If he's legit then maybe he could have a positive impact on someone like Cobbo.

He's said that at every club. Smith is back at Norths he will be back there for nine games next year.

I always thought the value of Staines had been inflated due to being on the Panthers wing. Tigers showed how useful he really is, in my opinion. I wouldn’t want him at Broncos. We could do worse, but we could do better. As someone mentioned, we need some size on the wings. Tigers have upgraded big time from Staines to Skelton.
A reasonable opinion from @upthebroncs on a shithouse player. **** I think I might need to go have a little sit down.

I'm hearing Corey Parker is frontrunner for the General Manager of Football position.
What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

Welch is absolutely past it, and shouldn't be considered. Frizell however would be a good purchase.
This side clearly needs leadership more than anything else and without it we won't get back to last year's highs. If we could get him at a relatively good price than I think we should definitely pick him up. A part from Reynolds, we have no experience or leadership and he will be gone after next year. Our squad is out of wack in age and the R&R team have really dropped the ball on this. We should have let some of these kids go to supplement them with the leadership and experience they need to succeed. This is the case in any workplace, imagine running a business with all but one of your staff in their early 20s, goodbye business. This has also impacted the development of our top players and I have hear our players say at different times that they didn't have the older guys to look up to and learn from any they still really haven't had that.

I'm hearing Corey Parker is frontrunner for the General Manager of Football position.
He doesn't have any experience for a role that this. He didn't cut it as an assistant coach and is just a talking head on Fox or SEN. Also, didn't he come out and say that he was suffering from CTE? Do we want possible cognitive decline running our football department?

I always thought the value of Staines had been inflated due to being on the Panthers wing. Tigers showed how useful he really is, in my opinion. I wouldn’t want him at Broncos. We could do worse, but we could do better. As someone mentioned, we need some size on the wings. Tigers have upgraded big time from Staines to Skelton.
I think Staines excelled at fullback coming through the grades. Not sure he is a winger or a centre. If I was him I'd go somewhere that get a fullback jersey. Maybe the UK.

I think he could be a starting winger/centre for us. Especially if we swapped Staggs for Hunt.
Nene might be able to do that job but it's too risky for me. Has off field history and not sure he could do it consistently. Has the talent but just not sure I'd be willing to take the punt. I may be wrong.

McDonald is probably the last thing we need. Decent player, but too much of a dickhead with a poor work ethic.

He doesn't have any experience for a role that this. He didn't cut it as an assistant coach and is just a talking head on Fox or SEN. Also, didn't he come out and say that he was suffering from CTE? Do we want possible cognitive decline running our football department?
You mean it hasn’t been until this point?

Sweet baby Jesus, please help us…

Unread

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Astro
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Scorchie
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dexter
  • scobie
  • DrGee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.